- Flexible I/O through a customizable card-frame design. With a powerful DSP core, the ESP-00 Series II processor accommodates up to 64 channels of audio over 8 open card slots, and general purpose I/O (GPIO) expansion up to 16 control inputs and 16 control outputs
- High-quality open-architecture DSP supports 48 kHz sample rate/24-bit conversion, uses a floating-point DSP and operates at low latencies for sound system precision
- I/O expansion cards cover a number of audio channel requirements from mic/line analog to Dante networking. These cards offer different audio options to populate the 8 open card slots
- Support for popular network protocols – Allowing integrators more flexibility in selection, the ControlSpace ESP-00 II processor supports popular audio networking protocols Dante and CobraNet for interconnection with other products and audio systems
- A large suite of signal processing algorithms is available. These include automatic mic mixing, multiband graphic and parametric EQs, Bose loudspeaker libraries, signal generators, routers, mixers, AGC’s, duckers, gates, compressors, source selectors and delays
- A variety of control options. The ControlSpace ESP-00 II processor is compatible with five user control interface options and can integrate with industry-standard control systems using a comprehensive serial protocol through onboard RS-232 and Ethernet ports
- ControlSpace Designer software is used to configure both the signal processing and control capabilities of ControlSpace ESP processors. With ControlSpace Designer software it is possible to design, configure, control and monitor all Bose networked system electronics from a single software application
The ControlSpace ESP-00 Series II engineered sound processor offers high-quality signal processing through a flexible audio platform. Install up to eight analog and/or digital audio expansion cards to create customized audio systems. Onboard connectivity includes Ethernet, RS-232, expandable GPIO, and support for elegant Bose control centers and volume controls.
- Houses of worship
- Resorts and hospitality venues
- Retail stores
- Schools and universities
- Multi-purpose spaces
|Weight in Kg||4.9000|
|Integrated DSP||Signal Processor: Four 32-bit floating-point digital signal processors, 200 MHz Maximum Calculation: 6.4 GIPS / 4.8 GFLOPS Delay: 288 s Audio Latency: 860 μs (analog in to analog out) A/D and D/A Converters: 24-bit Sample Rate: 48 kHz|
|Audio Inputs||(Control) 8 analog or digital inputs, 5.1 kΩ internal pull-up resistor to 5 V, 3.81 mm Euroblock, 9-pin|
|Audio Outputs||(Control) 8 digital outputs, 3.81 mm Euroblock, 9-pin|
|Audio Indicators||Green (-60 to -20 dBFS), Yellow (-20 to -2 dBFS), Red (-2 to 0 dBFS)|
|Power||< 35 VA typical / < 70 VA max at < 95°F (35°C) ambient|
|Dimensions||3.5" H x 19.0" W x 13.0" D (88 mm H x 483 mm W x 331 mm D)|
|Interface||RS-232 (DB9M, DTE), Bose CC-16 (5.08 mm Euroblock 3-pin)|
Write Your Own Review
Information has been sent.
We will tell our best sales representative to contact you and we are adamant on closing this deal hence bear with us for few minutes and keep looking at your phone. It is going to ring soon.
You have no items to compare.
I wish to thank you for providing us A.V equipment (projectors, media players and server PC etc), installation and commissioning of those for (Jameel Prize 3 Exhibition ). In March 2015 the exhibition was a great success. I have great pleasure and confidence in recommending you to other potential customers.
Sharjah Museum of Islamic Civilization متحف الشارقة للحضارة الإسلامية
DubaiMachines.com provides a wide range of selection for different office equipment and fast delivery is also commendable. I would like to thank Muhammad Z Awan for his support and kind assistance.I will definitely consider placing order again for our future requirement.