- High-quality analog circuitry offers both mic and line-level I/O, operates with ultra-low noise and 115 dB dynamic range
- Advanced digital signal processing supports audio at 48 kHz sample rate/24-bit, uses a floating-point open architecture DSP and operates at low latencies for sound system precision
- Expansion card slot supports the use of accessory networking cards, allowing digital audio to be sent and/or received from other compatible products
- Optional Dante network cards allow ESP processors to closely integrate with other product supporting Audinate's Dante audio networking solution
- Bose ControlSpace Designer software enables a large set of signal processing modules, such as automatic mic mixing, multiband graphic and parametric EQs, Bose loudspeaker libraries, signal generators, routers, mixers, AGCs, duckers, gates, compressors, source selectors and delays
- Front panel RJ-45 Ethernet connection enables localized configuration and monitoring, while enabling network passthrough when using a rear-panel network option card
- Built-in Bose ESPLink output sends up to 8 channels of uncompressed digital audio to ESPLink-equipped Bose PowerMatch amplifiers
- A variety of control options – ControlSpace ESP products are compatible with the programmable Bose CC-64 and CC-16 controllers and three simplified zone volume interfaces, as well as potentiometers and switches built by other manufacturers
- Integration with industry-standard control systems using a comprehensive serial protocol through onboard RS-232 and Ethernet ports
The Bose ControlSpace ESP-880 engineered sound processor is an open-architecture DSP with 8x8 fixed analog audio, built-in 8-channel ESPLink output and a rear-panel digital expansion slot offering IP-based network audio and control card options.
This model meets today's strict requirements for high-quality signal processing and control in a cost-effective package. The ESP-880 is designed for a wide variety of applications ranging from small self-contained projects to larger networked applications.
- Houses of worship
- Resorts and hospitality venues
- Retail stores
- Schools and universities
- Multi-purpose spaces
|Weight in Kg||2.6000|
|Frequency||Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz (+0.3 dB/-0.1 dB) THD+N: 0.002 % at +4 dBu (A-weighted/20 Hz – 20 kHz) Channel Separation (Crosstalk): < -105 dB at +4 dBu input and output level, 1 kHz Dynamic Range: > 115 dB A-weighted 20 Hz – 20 kHz, analog through|
|Integrated DSP||Signal Processor: 32-bit fixed/floating-point DSP + ARM, 456 MHz Maximum Calculation: 3.6 GIPS / 2.7 GFLOPS Delay: 43 s Audio Latency: 860 μs (analog in to analog out) A/D and D/A Converters: 24-bit Sample Rate: 48 kHz|
|Audio Inputs||8 analog (balanced, mic/line level), 16 digital (via option card)|
|Audio Outputs||8 analog (balanced, line level), 8 ESPLink, 16 digital (via optional card))|
|Audio Indicators||Green (-60 to -19 dBFS), Yellow (-20 to -2 dBFS), Red (-1 dBFS to Clip)|
|Power||37 VA typical, over all mains voltages|
|Dimensions||1.7" H x 19" W x 8.5" D (44 mm x 483 mm x 215 mm)|
|Interface||RS-232 (DB9M, DTE), Bose CC-16 (3.81 mm Phoenix Contact, 3-pin)|
Write Your Own Review
Information has been sent.
We will tell our best sales representative to contact you and we are adamant on closing this deal hence bear with us for few minutes and keep looking at your phone. It is going to ring soon.
You have no items to compare.
I wish to thank you for providing us A.V equipment (projectors, media players and server PC etc), installation and commissioning of those for (Jameel Prize 3 Exhibition ). In March 2015 the exhibition was a great success. I have great pleasure and confidence in recommending you to other potential customers.
Sharjah Museum of Islamic Civilization متحف الشارقة للحضارة الإسلامية
DubaiMachines.com provides a wide range of selection for different office equipment and fast delivery is also commendable. I would like to thank Muhammad Z Awan for his support and kind assistance.I will definitely consider placing order again for our future requirement.