AKG Acoustics CS3 CU Chairman Microphone Station with 30cm Gooseneck
- Choose the product you want and add it to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and fill out a short form.
- Click on "Tap Payment," and a secure window will pop up.
- Select Tabby as your payment option within the pop-up.
- Enter your mobile number and receive an OTP code.
- Complete additional verification, such as providing your EID & other details.
- Enter your Full Name and perform ID Verification.
- Finally, press "Buy Now" to complete the purchase.
AKG Acoustics CS3 CU Chairman Microphone Station with 30cm Gooseneck. The AKG CS3 CU Chairman Microphone Station with 30cm Gooseneck is designed for fixed and mobile conference applications. The CS3 CU chairman unit is a basic microphone unit for the CS3 system with 2 operating modes. In Priority Call mode, the user can manually mute all connected delegate stations.
- Capable of driving 30 microphone units for a single channel
- Adopts specific 8-pin high-quality DIN connector to ensure the secure connection and stable system operation
- Packaged with 2m connecting cable
- Comes with a 2W built-in speaker
- Comes with 2 ports of 3.5mm headphone jacks and a master volume adjustment knob
- Powered by CS3 BU (sold separately)
- Automatically mutes the built-in speaker when the microphone is activated for speaking to avoid feedback
- Connects in Bus Connection mode, which is simple and convenient
- Provides approve function to activate the CS3 DU microphone after sending speaker request
- No limitation on the connection number of microphone units
- Provides priority function for whole control of the discussion
- No limitation on the connection position of the CS3 CU
|Product Name||AKG Acoustics CS3 CU Chairman Microphone Station with 30cm Gooseneck|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||50 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Impedance||9 dBu, 8 to 32 Ω, 3.5 mm|
|Max. Power Consumption||3 W|
|Dimensions||6.6 x 5.6 x 2.4" (170.0 x 143.0 x 63.0 mm)|
|Country of Origin||United States|