Fellowes Venus A3 Size Laminator
- Choose the product you want and add it to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and fill out a short form.
- Click on "Tap Payment," and a secure window will pop up.
- Select Tabby as your payment option within the pop-up.
- Enter your mobile number and receive an OTP code.
- Complete additional verification, such as providing your EID & other details.
- Enter your Full Name and perform ID Verification.
- Finally, press "Buy Now" to complete the purchase.
Designed for daily use in large offices, the Fellowes Venus 125 12.5-Inch Laminator features intuitive controls and advanced technology for safe, efficient laminating. The Venus heats up in only four minutes and features HeatGuard Technology that traps heat inside the laminator, so the outside is comfortable to touch. A four-roller system with advanced temperature control ensures consistent, quality results every time you laminate. The Venus also features a cold setting, where self-adhesive pouches can be used to protect heat-sensitive material. Fast and easy to use, the Venus is an essential tool for marketing agencies, sales organizations, and businesses that want to enhance the appearance of their documents.
Heats Up Quickly and Safely
Fully heated and ready to use in only four minutes, the Fellowes Venus 125 can laminate a letter-size document in approximately 30 seconds. Capable of laminating documents up to 12.5 inches wide without a carrier, the Venus uses advanced temperature control for smooth, consistent results every time. HeatGuard Technology traps heat inside the laminator, so the outside is comfortable to touch. An auto-shutoff function prevents overheating when the machine is not in use.
Variable Hot and Cold Laminate Settings
Multiple temperature settings allow the Venus to laminate pouches up to 10 mil thick. In the cold setting, self-adhesive pouches can be used to protect heat-sensitive items.
Four-Roller System Ensures Dependable Performance
A four-roller system offers superior laminating results and consistent quality. In the event of a misfeed or overload, reverse mode allows pouches to be easily re-centered or removed.
With the intuitive LCD screen, the Venus is remarkably easy to use. Visual and audible indicators signal when the machine is ready to laminate.
Easy-to-Clean, Clam-Shell Design
Cleaning, maintenance, and misfeed removal are simple with the Venus's unique clam-shell design. Simply open up the machine to remove a misfeed or clean it of debris.
- High performance laminator for professional applications
- Laminates pouches up to 12-1/2" wide and 10-mil thick; no carrier required
- 5 temperature settings for hot and cold lamination
- LCD control panel makes laminating easy and trouble-free
- Heats up in 4 minutes, laminates in just over 30 seconds
- HeatGuard Technology™ keeps heat inside so laminator is cool to touch
- Accessible design opens up for cleaning, maintenance, or document removal
- Reverse mode disengages pouch for re-centering or removal
- Auto shut-off prevents overheating when not in use
- Includes laminating starter pack (ten 3-mil letter pouches)
|Item H x W x D (inches)
|4.81 x 21.88 x 9.63
|Qty Per Pack
|Easy Access System
|Throat Width (inches)
|Laminating Speed (inches/minute)
|Mounting Board Capable
|5 + Variable
|Number of Rollers
|Heat-up Time (minutes)
|Maximum Pouch Thickness
|Anti Jam Technology
|Hot Swap Technology
|Fellowes Venus A3 Size Laminator
|Max. Document Size
|Max. Pouch Thickness
|Up to 250 micron
|Warm Up Time (Min)
|Country of Origin