JBL Control 25-1L High Output Foreground Speaker (Pair, White)
The Control® 25-1L is a two-way 5-¼” speaker with rich sonic character, wide-coverage, consistent dispersion, versatile mounting, and a contemporary high-design look that fits into a wide range of decors.
Compact 8-Ohm Indoor/Outdoor Background/Foreground Speaker
The Control® 25-1L is a two-way 5-¼” speaker with rich sonic character, wide-coverage, consistent dispersion, versatile mounting, and a contemporary high-design look that fits into a wide range of decors. This makes Control 25-1L an excellent choice for a wide variety of applications, including retail stores, restaurants, health clubs, theme parks, educational facilities, hospitality, music cafes, leisure venues, and anywhere where a top-quality high-output indoor/outdoor foreground/background music (and/or paging) speaker is required.
- 5-¼” woofer with woven fiberglass cone
- 3/4” PEI diaphragm tweeter with fluid cooling
- Contemporary, high-design appearance
- Built-in InvisiBall® mounting hardware, plus available U-bracket
- Weather-resistant enclosure and transducers
- Wide 100° x 100° coverage
- 100 Watt power handling (200 Watt program)
- High fidelity sound character with a broad frequency response of 60 Hz – 20 kHz.
|Frequency Response||85Hz - 17 kHz|
|Frequency Range||60 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Power Capacity||For 2 Hours: 200 W Peak 100 W RMS|
|Maximum SPL||110 dB ave. Continuous Pink Noise (116 dB peak) *Calculated from sensitivity and power handling, exclusive of power compression.|
|Enclosure||High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS), painted with highly-UV resistant paint on white (-WH) version for maximum UV fade resistance.|
|Dimensions||243 x 188 x 145 mm (9.6 x 7.4 x 5.7 in); 203 mm (8.0 in) deep total when mounted on InvisiBall wall-mount bracket. *In vertical orientation|
|Country of Origin||United States|