JBL Control 28-1L High Output Indoor - Foreground Speaker (Pair, White)
The Control® 28-1L is a two-way 8” speaker with rich sonic character, wide-coverage, consistent coverage, versatile mounting, and a contemporary high-design look that fits into a wide range of decors.
High-Output 8-Ohm Indoor/Outdoor Background/Foreground Speaker
The Control® 28-1L is a two-way 8” speaker with rich sonic character, wide-coverage, consistent coverage, versatile mounting, and a contemporary high-design look that fits into a wide range of decors, This makes Control 28-1L an excellent choice for a wide variety of applications, including retail stores, restaurants, health clubs, theme parks, educational facilities, hospitality, music cafes, leisure venues, and anywhere where a top-quality high-output indoor/outdoor foreground/background music (and/or paging) speaker is required.
- 8” woofer with woven fiberglass cone
- 1” PEI diaphragm tweeter with fluid cooling
- Contemporary, high-design appearance
- Built-in InvisiBall® mounting hardware, plus available U-bracket
- Weather-resistant enclosure and transducers
- Wide 100° x 100° coverage
- 120 Watt power handling (240 Watt program)
- High fidelity sound character with a broad frequency response of 45 Hz – 20 kHz.
|Frequency Response||62Hz - 16 kHz|
|Frequency Range||45 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Power Capacity||For 2 Hours: 240 W Program 120 W RMS|
|Maximum SPL||118 dB SPL (Peak)|
|Impedance||8 Ohms (Nominal)|
|Enclosure||High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS) with 10% glass fill, painted with highly-UV resistant paint on white (-WH) version for maximum UV fade resistance.|
|Dimensions||386 x 282 x 219 mm (15.2 x 11.1 x 8.6 in); 277 mm (10.9 in) deep total when mounted on InvisiBall wall-mount bracket. *In vertical orientation|
|Country of Origin||United States|