Washburn WD20SCE Classic Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Choose the product you want and add it to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and fill out a short form.
- Click on "Tap Payment," and a secure window will pop up.
- Select Tabby as your payment option within the pop-up.
- Enter your mobile number and receive an OTP code.
- Complete additional verification, such as providing your EID & other details.
- Enter your Full Name and perform ID Verification.
- Finally, press "Buy Now" to complete the purchase.
The D20SCE is a classic dreadnought acoustic guitar with cutaway for superior upper fret access. It features a solid Sitka spruce top and Cathedral Peak Scalloped-X bracing for superior tone that improves with age, Pau Ferro back and sides, a mahogany neck with an Ovangkol fingerboard and bridge, die-cast tuners with stylish ebonite buttons for quick, easy and accurate tuning, a Washburn tortoise pick guard and a Washburn Heritage rosette.
The D20SCE blends of solid Sitka spruce and Pau Ferro to create a tone well suited to bluegrass flat picking and hard strumming. It is both full but clear and articulate. Thanks to its built in Fisman Presys II 301T Tuner/Preamp, you’ll never need to carry around an extra tuner. The preamp features volume, bass and treble control for natural amplified acoustic tone, plus a phase switch to deal with feedback issues.
|Washburn WD20SCE Classic Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
|Top & Back Wood
|Solid Sitka Spruce / Pau Ferro
|Top & Back Finish
|Satin Mahogany with 2 way Truss Rod
|D'Addario EXP light gauge phosphor bronze
|Numbers of Strings
|Chrome Diecast w/Ebonite buttons
|Country of Origin