ABB PowerValue 11T G2 10 kVA B2 UPS
- Choose the product you want and add it to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and fill out a short form.
- Click on "Tap Payment," and a secure window will pop up.
- Select Tabby as your payment option within the pop-up.
- Enter your mobile number and receive an OTP code.
- Complete additional verification, such as providing your EID & other details.
- Enter your Full Name and perform ID Verification.
- Finally, press "Buy Now" to complete the purchase.
ABB’s PowerValue 11T G2 is a single-phase in/out, double conversion online uninterruptible power supply (UPS) that guarantees up to 10 kW per single UPS of clean, reliable power for your critical single-phase applications.
ABB 4NWP100164R0002 G2 6kVA/6000VA UPS
ABB’s PowerValue 11T G2 is a single-phase in/out, double conversion online uninterruptible power supply (UPS) that guarantees up to 10 kW per single UPS of clean, reliable power for your critical single-phase applications. As well as maintaining power to your server room, advertising display, turnstiles, lab equipment, transportation signaling systems, ATM or vending machine, the PowerValue 11T G2 also conditions incoming power to eliminate spikes, swells, sags, noise and harmonics. Featuring voltage and frequency independent (VFI) topology, the tower-only PowerValue 11T G2 saves costs by minimizing energy losses with its double conversion efficiency of up to 95 percent (up to 98% in ECO mode).
Two or three units can be connected in parallel to boost power delivery to a maximum of 30 kW or to provide redundancy. Simple to install or maintain, inexpensive to run and with the most compact online UPS footprint available on the market, the PowerValue 11T G2 provides stable, regulated, transient-free, pure sine wave AC power with extremely tight output voltage regulation. All units can be fitted with up to four external battery modules (EBMs) to extend runtime to well over two hours. Each EBM is dedicated to its corresponding UPS and setup is easily accomplished via the LCD menu.
- Double conversion topology protects the load from all input disturbances
- Parallelable up to three units (6-10k only) to provide system redundancy
- User replaceable batteries
- Wide input voltage tolerance
Low cost of ownership
- Scalable runtime
- High operating efficiency
- Low installation and upgrading costs
- Compact design
- Output power factor of 1.0 (6-10 kVA only)
- Multiple connectivity options
- Each UPS can be connected with up to four parallel battery modules for extended runtime
- Adjustable DC voltage and battery charger current
- Extended backup time models available
- Best power density available in the market segment
Efficient service concept
- Integrated manually operated maintenance bypass switch (6-10 kVA only)
- Easy setup and maintenance (plug and play)
- User-friendly display
- Remote monitoring options
|ABB PowerValue 11T G2 10 kVA B2 UPS
|100-276 VAC (load dependent)
|Input Voltage Range
|VRLA (valve regulated lead-acid)
|4h to 90%
|225 x 589x 452 mm
|225x 348 x 452 mm — abb.com/ups 4NWP104083R0001_EN
|Country of Origin
|United Arab Emirates