AVer CAM340+ Huddle Room Conference Camera
- Choose the product you want and add it to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and fill out a short form.
- Click on "Tap Payment," and a secure window will pop up.
- Select Tabby as your payment option within the pop-up.
- Enter your mobile number and receive an OTP code.
- Complete additional verification, such as providing your EID & other details.
- Enter your Full Name and perform ID Verification.
- Finally, press "Buy Now" to complete the purchase.
Huddle Room Conference Camera
Unbox, unfold, and connect to instantly start a next-generation video communication experience from your huddle and small conferencing rooms.
Fit Everyone into Your Meeting
Obtain ultra-wide field of view video conferencing in your meeting room with a performance-quality multi-glass lens with deep focus and a staggering 120° FOV. Fit everyone at the table and the entire whiteboard into your meeting with minimal distortion. No more awkward seating arrangements!
Premium Video Quality
Experience your meetings in 4K at 30fps with the versatile CAM340+. Capable of 4X zoom, as if it were a traditional optical camera, the CAM340+ scans the room with no moving parts and no quality lost.
Freedom to Collaborate Anywhere
The CAM340+ is a completely portable solution for ultimate video conferencing convenience. With a versatile monitor mount, easy-to-carry size, and durable construction, the CAM340+ gives users the flexibility to make any room a huddle room.
Reliable Video and Outstanding Quality
AVer's quality manufacturing process ensures that the CAM340+ is always ready for use. Designed for durability, the CAM340+ camera is built to be durable and reliable. With AVer’s industry leading 3+2 years warranty program, we make sure that AVer is always there with the support you deserve.
|AVer CAM340+ Huddle Room Conference Camera
|Sensor: 1/2.5"Sony Exmor 4K CMOS sensor
|Lens iris, focus, zoom: fixed
|Up to 20 fps
|Camera (folded): 60 x 60 x 75 mm
|Mac OS X 10.7 or higher
|Country of Origin
|United Arab Emirates