Chubbsafes DPC M-670 Fire Resistance & Documents Protection Cabinet
You understand that fire can strike your office at any time, the consequences of which could be disastrous for your company. You need a solution that can act as your disaster recovery plan to ensure your crucial documents survive the unforeseen. The DPC Document Protection Cabinet from Chubbsafes offers fire protection certified by Underwriter's Laboratories (UL), a leading certification company. All models include a self-locking feature that saves precious time in the event of fire. Finished in light grey, this highly customisable safe has a variety of fittings to meet your every storage need.
High capacity storage solution with fire protection, ideal for office environments such as banks and financial institutions. DPC Document Protection Cabinets are certified by Underwriter's Laboratories according to UL 72, Class 350 for up to 120 minutes fire protection.
See All Models in 360° View
Grab and move the safe with your mouse to see it from any side. Open the door by clicking the + icon. If you use a smartphone you can virtually place the safe in your room via the AR function.
The DPC Document Protection Cabinet is certified by Underwriter's Laboratories according to UL 72, Class 350 for up to 120 minutes fire protection. To ensure that you benefit from advanced fire resistance, the DPC range is subjected to an extensive fire testing process that consists of placing the cabinets in a furnace, heating it to a temperature of 1000°C or more for two hours, and analysing the internal temperature both during furnace heating and the cooling down process once the furnace burners have been turned off.
The DPC offers an automated mechanism to ensure that the bolts resist fire when the door is closed. Furthermore, the safe comes with an interlocking systems for double doors models to prevent the safe from being left open.
- Designed to protect large volume of confidential and important documents, thanks to a high-capacity storage
- The best fire endurance certification label: certified UL 72 Class 350 for up to 2 hours fire protection
- Automatic mechanism to ensure bolts are in place and able to resist fire whenever the door is closed
- Interlocking systems for double doors models to prevent the safe from being left open
- Anchoring kit to fix the safe on the floor and prevent from unauthorised removal
- Choice of single or dual locks, either key or electronic versions
- Large range of customisable fittings: lockable drawer, pull-out tray, multiple shelves, pull-out filling frame, cupboard to offer full flexibility to organise your document storage
- Choice of six high-capacity sizes from 160 to 670 litres
Type of resistance
6 SIZES FROM 160 TO 670 LITRES
KEY OR ELECTRONIC LOCK
|Product Name||Chubbsafes DPC M-670 Fire Resistance & Documents Protection Cabinet|
|Fire Rating (Mins)||120|
|Burglary Resistance||Burglary Resistant|
|Inside Size||H x W x D = 1750mm x 1000mm x 382mm|
|Outside Size||H x W x D = 1909mm x 1160mm x 605mm|
|Lock Type||Digital, Keylock|
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|