DELL PowerEdge R350 2.5" Chassis Server (Intel Xeon E-2314, 16GB UDIMM, 2.4TB HDD, 3Yrs Warranty)
- Choose the product you want and add it to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and fill out a short form.
- Click on "Tap Payment," and a secure window will pop up.
- Select Tabby as your payment option within the pop-up.
- Enter your mobile number and receive an OTP code.
- Complete additional verification, such as providing your EID & other details.
- Enter your Full Name and perform ID Verification.
- Finally, press "Buy Now" to complete the purchase.
PowerEdge R350; 2.5″ Chassis with up to 8 Hot Plug Hard Drives; Intel Xeon E-2314 2.8GHz, 8M Cache, 4C/4T, Turbo (65W), 3200 MT/s; 16GB UDIMM, 3200MT/s, ECC; 2.4TB 10K RPM SAS ISE 12Gbps 512e 2.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive; PERC H755 Adapter ; ReadyRails Sliding Rails With Cable Management Arm
Your Innovation Engine For Businesses Of All Sizes:
The PowerEdge R350, powered by a Intel® Xeon® E-2300 processor, delivers increased performance and is designed for productivity and data intensive applications.
Innovate, adapt and grow with ever changing demands
The PowerEdge R350 is an affordable easy to manage one-socket rack server designed to accelerate business growth for organizations looking for enterprise class features.
- Delivers high availability features such as hot-plug redundant power supplies, hot-plug BOSS and hot-plug HDD/SSD
- Supports up to 32GB DIMMS at 3200 MT/s DIMM speed, up to 128GB
- Address substantial throughput improvements with PCIe Gen 4 support
- Provides improved security and faster boot time with UEFI Secure Boot
- Ideal for file/print, mail/messaging, point of sale, web hosting, and collaboration
Systems Management And Security Solutions:
OpenManage Systems Management:
The Dell Technologies OpenManage systems management portfolio helps tame the complexity of your IT environment with tools and solutions to discover, monitor, manage, update, and deploy your PowerEdge infrastructure.
PowerEdge and OpenManage solutions integrate tools across the portfolio to help organizations automate the server lifecycle, optimize operations, and scale efficiently.
PowerEdge servers are made with a cyber resilient architecture that builds in security at every phase of the product lifecycle, from the silicon root of trust and secured component verification, to signed firmware and drift detection, to BIOS recovery.
Dell Technologies Offers Complete End-To-End Services:
Optimizing the IT lifecycle is vital. We have expert services* for all lifecycle phases that save you time and resources, reduce effort, and improve your IT experience.
|DELL PowerEdge R350 2.5" Chassis Server (Intel Xeon E-2314, 16GB UDIMM, 2.4TB HDD, 3Yrs Warranty)
|Intel Xeon E-2314 2.8GHz, 8M Cache, 4C/4T, Turbo (65W), 3200 MT/s
|16GB UDIMM, 3200MT/s, ECC
|2.4TB 10K RPM SAS ISE 12Gbps 512e 2.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive
|Smart Selection PowerEdge R350
|Power and Cooling
|2.5" Chassis with up to 8 Hot Plug Hard Drives
|3Yr ProSupport and NBD On-Site Service
|Country of Origin