Dell PowerEdge R540 Server, (Intel Xeon Silver 4210, 16GB RDIMM)
- Choose the product you want and add it to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and fill out a short form.
- Click on "Tap Payment," and a secure window will pop up.
- Select Tabby as your payment option within the pop-up.
- Enter your mobile number and receive an OTP code.
- Complete additional verification, such as providing your EID & other details.
- Enter your Full Name and perform ID Verification.
- Finally, press "Buy Now" to complete the purchase.
simplify data center management with OpenManage Essentials to intelligently automate the entire server life cycle management process – from bare-metal deployment, through configuration and updates, to ongoing maintenance. Use the OpenManage Mobile app to take advantage of new wireless Quick Sync 2 capabilities to efficiently perform management procedures at-the-server, across multiple servers within the data center, or monitor server status and respond to alerts, anytime, anywhere.
Flexible by design
Adapt to a variety of application demands with a 2-socket, 2U rack server that offers an ideal balance of resources and affordability.
Power your applications with a versatile 2-socket rack server
Satisfy a variety of applications with the flexible PowerEdge R540. Its balanced combination of resources, expandability, and affordability adapt to the changing demands of a modern data center. Optimize your application performance with one-button tuning. Scale for future requirements with up to 14 x 3.5″ drives. Embedded diagnostics and SupportAssist help to maximize uptime without added effort, in a worry-free environment.
Achieve performance at scale with the PowerEdge portfolio
Our modern computing platforms are built to scale easily and take advantage of technologies that lift application performance. The PowerEdge R540 rack server combines affordably and versatility, so you can adapt to a variety of applications and meet future demands.
Gain productivity with intelligent, embedded management
Dell EMC OpenManage intelligent automation enables you to spend less time on routine maintenance so you can focus on business-critical priorities.
- Help maximize uptime and reduce the IT effort to resolve issues by up to 72%1 with ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist.
- Leverage existing management consoles with easy integrations for VMware® vSphere®, Microsoft® System Center, and Nagios®.
- Improve productivity with agent-free Dell EMC iDRAC9 for automated management.
- Simplify deployment with OpenManage next-generation console and server profiles to configure and prep servers rapidly and scalably.
|Dell PowerEdge R540 Server, (Intel Xeon Silver 4210, 16GB RDIMM)
|Intel Xeon Silver 4210
|Power and Cooling