DM Hospital ICU Medical Portable Ventilator Equipment
- Choose the product you want and add it to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and fill out a short form.
- Click on "Tap Payment," and a secure window will pop up.
- Select Tabby as your payment option within the pop-up.
- Enter your mobile number and receive an OTP code.
- Complete additional verification, such as providing your EID & other details.
- Enter your Full Name and perform ID Verification.
- Finally, press "Buy Now" to complete the purchase.
DM Hospital ICU Medical Portable Ventilator Equipment. Pneumatically driven & electronically controlled, closed, semi-closed and semi-open.
Operating modes: Pneumatically driven & electronically controlled, closed, semi-closed and semi-open
- Pneumatically driven electrically controlled ventilator, can be used for emergency clinical resuscitation and respiratory therapy
- Display: Built-in 10.4 inch color TFT fully adjustable display, able-display Pressure-Time, Frequency-Time, Pressure-Volume, Frequency-Volume and any two waveforms simultaneously on screen
- Trigger Types: Pressure trigger, Flow trigger
- Sigh: Ability to insert 1-8 sigh breaths in every 100 breaths, ventilation should be no less than 1.5 the tidal volume
- Features built-in dual electronic flow sensors and dual respiratory modules
- Power failure support functions: Automatically converts-standby mode during AC power outages
- Monitor Parameters: tidal volume, respiration rate, airway pressure, I:E ratio, inspiratory & expiratory status, inspiratory trigger and others
- Equipped with infrared turbine flow sensor; precisely measures gas flows, stable and reliable
- 9 Level adjustable humidifier
- Nonhazardous environmentally friendly frame, precise construction, elegant design, equipped with automated self-checking function during startup and an automatic self-calibrating sensor
- Alarms: Audible and/or visual alarms for ventilation volume, tidal volume, oxygen concentration, asphyxia, airway pressure, intubation disconnection, low oxygen, power failure and other alarms, also features a alarm history query function
|Product Name||DM Hospital ICU Medical Portable Ventilator Equipment|
|Display screen||10.4 inch high visibility color TFT display|
|Ventilation Mode||A/C, SIPPV, IPPV, SIMV, PSIMV, PSV, CPAP, PCV, VCV, SPONT, MANUAL|
|Back Up Power Supply||At least 4 hours|
|Tidal Volume||Adjustable range: 10-1500ml, Display range: 0-2000ml|
|Inspiratory Pressure Trigger||-10-10cmH2O|
|Adjustable Oxygen Concentration||45-100%|
|Oxygen Concentration Alarm||Upper Limit: 22~100%, Lower Limit: 21~80%|