DORS 135 Counterfeit Detector
- Choose the product you want and add it to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and fill out a short form.
- Click on "Tap Payment," and a secure window will pop up.
- Select Tabby as your payment option within the pop-up.
- Enter your mobile number and receive an OTP code.
- Complete additional verification, such as providing your EID & other details.
- Enter your Full Name and perform ID Verification.
- Finally, press "Buy Now" to complete the purchase.
DORS 100 series of ultraviolet counterfeit detectors are recommended for use at cash desks that generate the small amount receipts, for the companies eager to equip their cash desks for minimal costs.
- Ultraviolet viewing detectors DORS 100 series are intended for visual authenticity control of world currencies.
- The detectors can be used for visual authenticity control of identification documents, securities, serially numbered forms, duty stamps and other security printing documents.
- Wide viewing area with the measuring scale for the simple control in the white transmitted light
- Powerful UV-light source (total capacity12 W).
- Special slot in a rear panel for placement of large documents. Dark colour of the inner part of a detector guarantees absence of light flares in bright room.
Types of control
- Ultraviolet control of absence of background luminescence of banknote paper and presence of luminescent UV-marks, fibers and threads.
- Reflected white light control (for DORS 145) of printing types and methods, printing defects and possible erasures, image fragments made by optically variable inks, latent images, security holograms.
- Transmitted white light control (for DORS 125/135 /145) of watermarks, security threads, microperforation, front-to-back registers.
- Size control (for DORS 125/135/145) of a banknote or dimensions of a missed fragment.
Types of control (by means of external devices)
- Reflected oblique white light control with 10x magnification (with DORS 10, for DORS 135/145) for detailed investigation of printing types and methods, microprinting, microperforation, printing defects and erasures.
- Magnetic control (with DORS 15, for DORS 135/145) of presence of special protective marks, texts and images made by ferromagnetic inks.
- Infrared control (with DORS 15, for DORS 135/145) of presence and allocation of fragments printed with IR metameric ink.
|Product Name||DORS 135 Counterfeit Detector|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||266x131x131 mm|