Dyson DC54 Multi-floor Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
- Choose the product you want and add it to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and fill out a short form.
- Click on "Tap Payment," and a secure window will pop up.
- Select Tabby as your payment option within the pop-up.
- Enter your mobile number and receive an OTP code.
- Complete additional verification, such as providing your EID & other details.
- Enter your Full Name and perform ID Verification.
- Finally, press "Buy Now" to complete the purchase.
Dyson DC54 Vacuum Cleaner
Dyson have invented the only vacuum that never loses suction.
All other vacuums lose suction without maintenance. Bags need to be changed, filters need to be washed or replaced.
Other vacuums may claim No loss of suction
Other vacuums base their No Loss of Suction claims on IEC 60312-1 clause 5.9. This is a suction power test that can be passed, even before a bin is full. This means even though they may claim No Loss of Suction, the vacuum may actually lose suction after sucking up as little as 50g of dust.
In order to reflect real usage, Dyson have gone further to prove DC54 will never lose suction in its lifetime. Based on the same test, DC54 maintains constant suction after sucking up 10 years’ worth of test dust without any filter maintenance.
How we do it?
54 Dyson Cinetic™ cyclones have high frequency oscillating tips that vibrate. This prevents the cyclone aperture from clogging. They are so efficient at dust separation that no filter maintenance is required – meaning no loss of suction.
|Dyson DC54 Multi-floor Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
|Patented cyclone technology - Dyson Cinetic™ cyclone technology
|507 x 261 x 368 mm (HxLxW)