Eaton EX 1000 RT2U 1000VA/900Watts UPS
- Choose the product you want and add it to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and fill out a short form.
- Click on "Tap Payment," and a secure window will pop up.
- Select Tabby as your payment option within the pop-up.
- Enter your mobile number and receive an OTP code.
- Complete additional verification, such as providing your EID & other details.
- Enter your Full Name and perform ID Verification.
- Finally, press "Buy Now" to complete the purchase.
• Topology: double conversion on-line UPS with automatic by-pass and power factor correction
• Powershare: the Eaton EX output sockets are individually controlled to provide load-shedding to maximise the backup time and provide remote reboot and sequential start-up as standard
• Continuous power supply: Hot swappable batteries. The HotSwap MBP (Maintenance By-Pass) module allows the UPS to be replaced without interrupting the power supply
• Long backup times: 1 to 4 EXB battery units can be added to the Eaton EX. The Eaton EX 3000XL has a built-in super charger for extra long backup times
Minimum total cost of ownership
• Easy operation: the LCD gives you access to a wide range of measurements and set-up menus
• Remote supervision: the Eaton software suite offers a wide range of communication option including: SNMP and HTML, ModBus/JBus and relay outputs
Eaton EX has unmatched Flexibility.
• Format: EX 700 to 1500 are available in tower format or RT2U convertible rack/tower format (compatible with short-depth rack). EX 2200 & 3000 are available in RT2U format (optimised for rack mounting) or RT3U (for tower or short-depth racks)
• Connections: with FlexPDU and HotSwap MBP, the RT2U and RT3U models can be connected by sockets or terminal blocks. They can be installed as required, on the side or on top of the unit.
• Compatible with high power factor loads: Eaton EX is rated for 0.9 power factor (700 VA/630 W, 1000 VA/900 W, 1500 VA/1350 W, 2200 VA/1980 W and 3000 VA/2700 W)
• Communication: the EX includes both serial and USB ports, plus remote On/Off connector and an extra slot for optional communication cards. The UPS comes with a complete Eaton software suite.
|Eaton EX 1000 RT2U 1000VA/900Watts UPS
|40 to 70 Hz
|Input Voltage Range
|100/120/140/160 V to 284V
|DB-9 RS-232, LCD, USB
|On-line double conversion with automatic by-pass and power factor correction
|Automatic weekly test (period adjustable using LCD display or in software supplied), automatic recognition of external battery units => continuous maximisation of backup time + deep discharge protection
|CE, TüV GS, CB report, cTüV-US
|86.5 x 438 x 483 mm