Epson FX-890A Dot Matrix Printer
- Choose the product you want and add it to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and fill out a short form.
- Click on "Tap Payment," and a secure window will pop up.
- Select Tabby as your payment option within the pop-up.
- Enter your mobile number and receive an OTP code.
- Complete additional verification, such as providing your EID & other details.
- Enter your Full Name and perform ID Verification.
- Finally, press "Buy Now" to complete the purchase.
Combining rugged durability with high-speed printing, the FX-890A is ideal for printing mission-critical documents such as passenger manifests.
Rugged and durable
Developed specifically for tough airport environments, the FX-890A has a rugged build with a shock-resistant cover and sheet feeder, plus a heavy-duty, reinforced acrylic tear-off bar that is independent to the cover for durability and ease of replacement. Its unique design means the FX-890A can also be used in other areas of business where a robust printer is required.
Helping improve security, the FX-890A has a locked front cover as standard, ensuring that objects cannot be hidden by the public while also preventing damage from security checks.
High-speed printing and minimal maintenance
High-speed printing and minimal maintenance To keep operations running smoothly, the FX-890A has an ultra-high-speed draft mode enabling printing at speeds of up to 680cps at 12cpi. Additionally, downtime experienced will be minimal, with a ribbon yield of 7.5 million characters and a mean time between failure of 20,000 hours.
Easy installation With parallel and USB interfaces, plus a Windows driver for easy integration into any Windows application, the FX-890A is simple to install.
|Product Name||Epson FX-890A Dot Matrix Printer|
|Printer Type||Dot Matrix|
|Print Speed (Mono)||NLQ: 12 cpi: 125 chars/s, 10 cpi: 104 chars/s, Draft: 10 cpi: 419 chars/s, HighSpeed-Draft: 12 cpi: 680 chars/s, 10 cpi: 566 chars/s|
|Paper Size||Cardboard, Continuous Paper, Envelopes, Labels, Roll Paper, Sheet Paper|
|Dimension||528 x 458 x 271 mm (Width x Depth x Height)|
|Country of Origin||United Arab Emirates|