Epson PLQ-50 24-Pin Dot Matrix Printer
- Choose the product you want and add it to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and fill out a short form.
- Click on "Tap Payment," and a secure window will pop up.
- Select Tabby as your payment option within the pop-up.
- Enter your mobile number and receive an OTP code.
- Complete additional verification, such as providing your EID & other details.
- Enter your Full Name and perform ID Verification.
- Finally, press "Buy Now" to complete the purchase.
Ideal for the banking sector and post offices, the PLQ-50 models are a dot matrix printer series that is ultra-reliable and has the capability to handle passbooks. It is fast, economical to run, and it features an LCD screen for user convenience.
When upgrading existing passbook printers, the premium performance of the PLQ-50 series makes it the ideal choice. With an improved mean time between failures of 35,000 hours and reliable dot matrix technology, you can depend on these printers to deliver high-quality output with minimal intervention.
Equally, when time is tight, the PLQ-50 series delivers fast printing of up to 560 characters per second (High-Speed-Draft, 10cpi), utilising 24-pins and 94 columns. Additionally, up to 6 copies can be produced simultaneously with the original.
The printer’s performance is matched by its cost-effectiveness. The ribbon is compatible across all of the Epson Passbook range and represents a budget friendly printing solution.
An LCD screen also provides valuable user convenience.
|Product Name||Epson PLQ-50 24-Pin Dot Matrix Printer|
|Printer Type||Dot Matrix|
|Print Speed (Mono)||Ultra Speed-Draft: 10 cpi: 630 chars/s, HighSpeed-Draft: 10 cpi: 560 chars/s, Draft: 10 cpi: 420 chars/s, LQ: 10 cpi: 140 chars/s|
|Dimension||384 x 280 x 203 mm (Width x Depth x Height)|
|Country of Origin||United Arab Emirates|