Evolis PM1H000RS Primacy Card Printer (YMCKO Ribbon+Software+100PVC Cards)
The Primacy printer is ultra fast, powerful, and efficient. Using advanced encoding technologies, this office printer is the ideal solution for printing personalized cards, from the simplest to the most secure.
Speed and versatility
- The Primacy printer is ultra fast, powerful, and efficient. Using advanced encoding technologies, this office printer is the ideal solution for printing personalized cards, from the simplest to the most secure.
- Available as single or double-sided, Primacy especially meets card printing and encoding needs for medium and large runs.
Primacy is ideal for producing:
- Transport tickets
- Payment cards
- National ID cards
- Student cards
- Employee badges
As part of its eco-design approach which aims to reduce the environmental footprint of its products, Evolis:
- Prioritizes the use of recycled materials in the manufacturing of its printers and consumables,
- Designs compact and light printers to reduce CO2 emissions related to transport and packaging,
- Reduces the electrical consumption of its printers with a highly efficient prolonged standby mode.
Part # R3011 - R3511 - R3411
You can use Evolis YMCKO ribbon for every single or double-sided colour printing.
- In addition to the standard colours (Yellow, Magenta, Cyan and Black), YMCKO ribbons apply a protective varnish onto your cards, to retain a high quality of image despite its frequent use.
- This process makes it possible to optimize the quality of printed images and logos with a 300 DPI resolution that guarantees expert presentation.
- Printed cards can, therefore, be used for up to 3 years.
Evolis Zenius, Primacy and Quantum card printers are delivered with cardPresso software, the ultimate tool for professional card design. cardPresso is a user friendly card designer software that provides the best options and capabilities for the creation of all types of badges.
6 versions available
Available in 6 editions, cardPresso is the ideal product for any card issuance project, whatever your organization.
- Zenius is delivered with the XXS Lite edition
- Primacy, Primacy Lamination, Avansia and Quantum are delivered with the XXS edition
Cardpresso card designer software, More than an application
cardPresso is designed to make card production easy. Graphic design and personalization tools are built in. Magnetic, contact and contactless chip encoding are available. Its user-friendly interface allows anyone to use the software without much training.
cardPresso offers 6 editions in 18 languages. cardPresso works with large databases including MS Access, MS SQL, MySQL and Oracle: Native support for XLS, XLSX, CSV and TXT are also included. Continous development guarantees an application with the most up-to-date card technologies. Minor version updates are available at no charge. Upgrades to advanced editions are available online at any time.
Numerous online tutorials, videos and FAQs are available. cardPresso also provides free and responsive technical support. All the cardPresso editions have been tested with Zenius, Primacy and Quantum card printers and encoders, thus ensuring a perfect compatibility between your hardware and software equipment.
Quality and reliability
- Evolis PVC blank white cards allows a very good quality of prints. Their even and flat surface ensure flawless moves under the print head (minimizing the risk of damage) and printouts with vivid colors and well-defined barcodes.
- The quality of the cards allows a printing quality and a good readability of specific elements (texts, barcodes...), additionally, as the cards are in PVC, they are flexible but very resistant and solid.
- They are delivered in the dust-free box to help you get a better print quality. The packaging by 100 cards help to maintain the cards away from the dust.
Avoid dust, direct sunlight, high humidity and high temparatures. Do not place near solvent or other chemicals.
|Product Name||Evolis PM1H000RS Primacy Card Printer (YMCKO Ribbon+Software+100PVC Cards)|
|Technology||Direct-to-card dye-sublimation/Resin thermal transfer|
|Print Resolution||Standard 300 x 300 dpi resolution, Customizable 300 x 600 dpi resolution (color and monochrome printing) or 300 x 1200 dpi resolution (monochrome printing only)|
|Printing Capabilities||Single-sided, Double-sided|
|Card Capacity||100 cards (0.76 mm – 30 mil)|
|Dimensions||247 x 205 x 487 mm|
|Print Speed||Single side: Color (YMCKO): 190 - 225 cards/hour, Monochrome: 800 - 1000 cards/hour, Dual side: Color (YMCKO-K): 140 cards/hour|