FLIR E53 Advanced Thermal Imaging Camera
- Choose the product you want and add it to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and fill out a short form.
- Click on "Tap Payment," and a secure window will pop up.
- Select Tabby as your payment option within the pop-up.
- Enter your mobile number and receive an OTP code.
- Complete additional verification, such as providing your EID & other details.
- Enter your Full Name and perform ID Verification.
- Finally, press "Buy Now" to complete the purchase.
he E53's spot-size ratio allows you to take the most accurate temperature readings on smaller targets, at farther distances.
Superior Spot-Size Performance
The E53's spot-size ratio allows you to take the most accurate temperature readings on smaller targets, at farther distances.
Features to Help You Troubleshoot
The E53 measures up to 650°C (1200°F), offers 3 spotmeters and displays the max/min temperature within an area live, on-screen.
Customizable work folders, a built-in mic for voice annotation, and report generation features all help the E53 streamline your workday.
|Product Name||FLIR E53 Advanced Thermal Imaging Camera|
|Battery Type||Li-ion battery, charged in camera or on separate charger|
|Battery||Approx. 2.5 hours at 25°C (77°F) ambient temperature and typical use|
|Display||4°, 640 × 480 pixel touch screen LCD with auto-rotation|
|Accuracy||±2°C (±3.6°F) or ±2% of reading for ambient temperature 15°C to 35°C (59°F to 95°F) and object temperature above 0°C (32°F)|
|Image Sensor||Infrared, visual, MSX®, Picture-in-Picture/5 MP, 53° × 41° FOV|
|Operating Temperature||-15°C to 50°C (5°F to 122°F)|
|Spectral Range||7.5 – 14.0 µm|
|Max Resolution||240 × 180 (43,200 pixels)|
|Max. Power Consumption||Approx. 2.5 hours at 25°C (77°F) ambient temperature and typical use/Li-ion battery, charged in camera or on separate charger|
|Dimensions||278.4 × 116.1 × 113.1 mm (11.0 × 4.6 × 4.4 in)
|Country of Origin||United States|