Fluke 1630 Earth Ground Clamp Meter
- Choose the product you want and add it to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and fill out a short form.
- Click on "Tap Payment," and a secure window will pop up.
- Select Tabby as your payment option within the pop-up.
- Enter your mobile number and receive an OTP code.
- Complete additional verification, such as providing your EID & other details.
- Enter your Full Name and perform ID Verification.
- Finally, press "Buy Now" to complete the purchase.
The Fluke 1630 simplifies earth ground loop testing and enables non-intrusive leakage current measurement using a technique that does not require breaking the circuit.
The clamp-on ground testing technique used by the Fluke 1630 simplifies ground loop testing and enables non-intrusive leakage current measurement. The compact and rugged design makes the Fluke 1630 easy to use in small places and harsh environments, while the ‘display hold’ and the continuity testing with an audible alarm function ensures convenience in use. The novel technique means that earth ground loop testing and continuity testing can be completed without breaking the circuit.
Stakeless testing system
The Fluke 1630 uses the Stakeless testing method, which eliminates the need to disconnect parallel ground rods and find suitable locations for placing auxiliary ground stakes. This saves time and enables users such as industrial and utility electricians, and field service electricians and contractors, to perform earth ground loop tests in locations where it is not possible to use other techniques, including inside buildings or on power pylons. With the Stakeless testing method, earth ground stakes are no longer necessary. The Fluke 1630 Earth Ground Clamp is placed around the earth ground rod or the connecting cable. A known voltage is induced by one half of the clamp and the current is measured by the other half. The tester automatically determines the ground loop resistance at this grounding connection.
- A wide ground loop resistance range, from 0.025 Ω to1500 Ω, to satisfy all requirements
- Large jaw opening of 35 mm (1.38 in) for tests on ground conductors and/or equipotential bus bars
- Measurement of ground leakage current, from 0.2 mA to 1000 mA, without needing to disconnect - ideal for system troubleshooting
- Wide AC current measurement range from 0.2 A to 30 A allows one instrument for multiple applications
- User-defined HI / LO Alarm limits, for rapid measurement evaluation
- Handy ‘display hold’ button for capturing readings in hard-to-reach places
- Time saving memory function automatically records and stores measured values
- Automatic self calibration ensures correct measurement every time
- Overload protection: 200 A
- Carrying case and resistance test loop included
- ≥ 8 hours battery life (continuous operation)
|Fluke 1630 Earth Ground Clamp Meter
|Blue Pearl Fade Metallic Finish
|Country of Origin