Fluke 1734/INTL Energy Monitor & Logger
The new Fluke 1732 and 1734 Three-Phase Electrical Energy loggers introduce a new simplicity to discovering sources of electrical energy waste.
Fluke 1734 3 Phase Electrical Energy Logger
The Fluke 1734 3 phase Electrical Energy logger introduces a new simplicity to discovering sources of electrical energy waste. The Fluke 1734 enables users to capture the data they need to make energy savings in their facilities. The energy logger consists of measurement hardware and application software so that data can be collected and reports created with the minimum of effort. Downloading data is quick, simple and can be written directly to a USB stick without having to use a computer for downloading.
The Energy Analyse application software allows users to download, analyse and compile report in minutes.
Access and share data remotely with your team via the Fluke Connect® app. You can maintain safer working distances and make critical decisions in real time, reducing the need for protective equipment, site visits and check-ins.
Features and Benefits
• Measure all three phases: With included 3 flexible current probes.
• Comprehensive logging: More than 20 separate logging sessions can be stored on the instruments. In fact, all measured values are automatically logged so you never loose measurement trends. They can even be reviewed during logging sessions and before downloading for real-time analysis.
• Optimized user interface: Quick, guided, graphical setup ensures you’re capturing the right data every time, and the intelligent verification function indicates correct connections have been made, reducing user uncertainty.
• Bright, color touch screen: Perform convenient in-the-field analysis and data checks with full graphical display.
• Optimized user interface: Capture the right data every time with quick, guided, graphical setup and reduce uncertainty about your connections with the intelligent verification function.
• Complete “in-the-field” setup through the front panel or Fluke Connect: No need to return to the workshop for download and setup or to take a computer to the electrical panel.
• Fully integrated logging: Connect other Fluke Connect devices to the Fluke 1734 to simultaneously log up to two other measurement parameters, virtually any parameter available on a Fluke Connect wireless digital multimeter or module.*
• Energy Analyze Plus application software: Download and analyze every detail of energy consumption with our automated reporting.
|Product Name||Fluke 1734/INTL Energy Monitor & Logger|