Fluke True RMS Electronic Logging Multimeter with TrendCapture Fluke 287/EUR
- Choose the product you want and add it to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and fill out a short form.
- Click on "Tap Payment," and a secure window will pop up.
- Select Tabby as your payment option within the pop-up.
- Enter your mobile number and receive an OTP code.
- Complete additional verification, such as providing your EID & other details.
- Enter your Full Name and perform ID Verification.
- Finally, press "Buy Now" to complete the purchase.
Fluke 287 True-rms Electronics Logging Multimeter with TrendCapture
The Fluke 287 True-rms Electronics Logging Multimeter with TrendCapture quickly documents design performance and graphically displays what happened. Its’ unique logging and graphing capabilities mean you no longer need to download logged readings to a PC to detect a trend. The Fluke 287 packs more accuracy and convenience into a handheld multimeter than ever before, putting more problem solving power in your hands. It is the ultimate handheld tool for demanding applications that require high-precision.
- New with V 1.1 Upgrade! Zoom on trend provide unprecedented ability to view analyze TrendCapture data; see detail at X5 magnification.
- New with V 1.1 Upgrade! Simplified Record screen when setting up recording
- New with V 1.1 Upgrade! Logging function with expanded memory for unattended monitoring of signals over time. Using on-board TrendCapture users can graphically review logged readings without needing a PC. Store up to 15,000 recorded events.
- Large 50,000 count, ¼ VGA display with white backlight. Multiple sets of measurement information can simultaneously be displayed at the same time.
- Logging function with TrendCapture is an essential tool for documenting the performance of your designs, processes or systems, or unattended monitoring while you work on other projects. It plots measurements as a single line to help detect signal anomalies over time. Using on-board TrendCapture, you can graphically view logged readings without a PC. (Software and interface cable optional).
- Log multiple sessions or log data continuously for over 200 hours.
- i-info button. On board help screens for measurement functions. Unsure about a function? Go to that function and Press the “i” button.
- Now, name your saved measurements and also recall measurements made in the field
- Real Time Clock – for automatic time stamping of saved readings
- Field upgradeable and expandable meter lets you stay current as new capabilities are added
- Multi-lingual interface
- Min/Max/Average with Time Stamp to record signal fluctuations
- Soft keys, scroll buttons and easy navigation control access to secondary functions.
- 0.025% Basic DC accuracy
- 100 kHz ac bandwidth
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on complex signals or non-linear loads.
- Measure up to 10A (20 A for 30 seconds; 10A continuous)
- 100 mF capacitance range
- Temperature function
- Relative mode to remove test lead resistance from low ohms or capacitance measurements
- Peak capture to record transients as fast as 250 μs
- Premium test leads and alligator clips included
- Optional FlukeView forms enables you to document, store and analyze individual readings or a series of measurements, then convert them into professional-looking documents
- Optional magnetic hanger allows you to hang the meter for easy viewing while freeing your hands to focus on the job.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V safety rated
|Fluke True RMS Electronic Logging Multimeter with TrendCapture Fluke 287/EUR
|0.1 mV to 1000 V
|1 mA to 10 A
|1 nF to 9999 μF
|5 Hz to 50 kHz
|AA batteries: Three for main body two for display, 400 hours
|-40°C to +400°C
|CAT IV 600 V , CAT III 1000 V
|Dimensions (WxHxD) mm
|5.3 x 9.3 x 19.3 cm