Fluke 179 True RMS Digital Multimeter With Temperature Readings
- Choose the product you want and add it to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and fill out a short form.
- Click on "Tap Payment," and a secure window will pop up.
- Select Tabby as your payment option within the pop-up.
- Enter your mobile number and receive an OTP code.
- Complete additional verification, such as providing your EID & other details.
- Enter your Full Name and perform ID Verification.
- Finally, press "Buy Now" to complete the purchase.
You can trust the rugged reliable Fluke 179 digital multimeter to get the job done in all of the messy, loud, high energy, and high altitude places you work.
This Digital Multimeter is the industry-standard troubleshooting tool for electrical and electronic systems. You can trust the rugged reliable Fluke 179 digital multimeter to get the job done in all of the messy, loud, high energy, and high altitude places you work.
Whether you need a electrical multimeter for industrial troubleshooting or electrical and electronic system installation or maintenance, the Fluke 179 with its true-RMS capabilities can do the job. This electrical multimeter is independently tested for safe use in CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V environments and backed by a lifetime warranty.
The Fluke 170 Series of digital multimeters have the features needed to find most electrical, electro-mechanical, and heating and ventilation problems.
Other useful features:
- Safety rated CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V
- This fluke digital multimeter comes with a lifetime warranty
- Allows closed-case calibration through front panel
- Includes ergonomic case with integrated protective holster
- 80BK Temperature Probe
- Installed 9V battery
- Test leads with 4mm lantern tips
- Users manual
|Fluke 179 True RMS Digital Multimeter With Temperature Readings
|Maximum 1000 V
|Alkaline ~200 hours typical, without backlight
|-10°C to +50°C
|UL, CSA, TÜV listed and VDE Pending
|Dimensions (WxHxD) mm
|43 x 90 x 185 mm