Fluke VT02 Visual IR Thermometer with Advantage of Thermal Image Creator
- Choose the product you want and add it to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and fill out a short form.
- Click on "Tap Payment," and a secure window will pop up.
- Select Tabby as your payment option within the pop-up.
- Enter your mobile number and receive an OTP code.
- Complete additional verification, such as providing your EID & other details.
- Enter your Full Name and perform ID Verification.
- Finally, press "Buy Now" to complete the purchase.
The VT02 Visual IR Thermometer combines the convenience of a spot thermometer with the visual advantage of a thermal imager creating a brand new tool category.
Fluke VT02 Visual IR Thermometer
The VT02 Visual IR Thermometer combines the convenience of a spot thermometer with the visual advantage of a thermal imager creating a brand new tool category - a troubleshooting camera with infrared heat map.
Using hyper-thin pyroelectric technology, Fluke discovered a way to push the limits of this technology pioneering an array dense enough to create an infrared heat map. The VT02 Visual IR Thermometer is a great in-between tool for those times when a single spot temperature reading isn't enough and a high-resolution thermal image is more than you need, or can afford.
Now you can detect and capture issues instantaneously with digital and thermal blended images, pinpoint hot and cold spots with temperature markers, and document problems efficiently with SmartView® professional reporting software!
- Standard two year warranty
- Recommended calibration cycle: 2 years
|Product Name||Fluke VT02 Visual IR Thermometer with Advantage of Thermal Image Creator|
|Battery Type||4 AA|
|Power||Power down after 10 minutes of inactivity.|
|Display||2.2 in diagonal|
|Accuracy||±2°C or ±2% of reading in °C, whichever is the greater (at 25°C nominal) as tested|
|Image Sensor||Image will freeze allowing review before saving.|
|Operating Temperature||-10 °C to +45 °C (14 °F to 113 °F)|
|Spectral Range||8µm to 14 µm|
|Focusing Distance||50 cm (19.6 in)|
|Max. Power Consumption||Power down after 10 minutes of inactivity.|
|Dimensions||21cm x 7.5cm x 5.5cm (8.3in x 3in x 2.2in)
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|