Honeywell Eclipse 5145 Single Line Laser Scanner
- Choose the product you want and add it to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and fill out a short form.
- Click on "Tap Payment," and a secure window will pop up.
- Select Tabby as your payment option within the pop-up.
- Enter your mobile number and receive an OTP code.
- Complete additional verification, such as providing your EID & other details.
- Enter your Full Name and perform ID Verification.
- Finally, press "Buy Now" to complete the purchase.
Honeywell's Eclipse 5145 ™ is a single-line, hand-held laser scanner with a compact form factor perfect for retail applications. Honeywell’s patented CodeGate® technology allows the user to easily target the desired barcode and complete data transmission.
Eclipse 5145 Single-Line Laser Scanner
Honeywell's Eclipse 5145 ™ is a single-line, hand-held laser scanner with a compact form factor perfect for retail applications. Honeywell’s patented CodeGate® technology allows the user to easily target the desired barcode and complete data transmission with a simple press of a button, making the Eclipse 5145 a perfect selection for menu scanning, point-of-sale, document processing and inventory control. This entry-level laser scanning solution is ideal for organizations with limited barcode scanning needs.
Eclipse 5145 Single-Line Laser Scanner Features and Benefits
CodeGate®: Ideal for menu scanning applications
CodeSense®: Automatically switches from “pulse mode” to continuous beaming when a bar code is detected
Powerlink cables: Uses the same user-replaceable cables and power supplies as Voyager® and Orbit®
Flash ROM: Update firmware from any PC via MetroSet2® software provided by Honeywell
OPOS and JPOS system compatible: Easily adaptable to any end-user system environment
|Honeywell Eclipse 5145 Single Line Laser Scanner
|169 mm x 63 mm x 51 mm (6.7 in x 2.5 in 2.0 in)
|675 mW (125 mA @ 5 V)
|5% to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
|0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
|5 VDC ± 0.25 V
|Country of Origin