Jabra 180-09 Link 180 Audio Amplifier
- Choose the product you want and add it to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and fill out a short form.
- Click on "Tap Payment," and a secure window will pop up.
- Select Tabby as your payment option within the pop-up.
- Enter your mobile number and receive an OTP code.
- Complete additional verification, such as providing your EID & other details.
- Enter your Full Name and perform ID Verification.
- Finally, press "Buy Now" to complete the purchase.
With the 180-09 Link 180 from Jabra you can answer calls from either your desk phone or a softphone using a Jabra QD (quick disconnect) headset.
With the 180-09 Link 180 from Jabra you can answer calls from either your desk phone or a softphone using a Jabra QD (quick disconnect) headset. Designed to be used in a variety of environments including offices and contact centers, this versatile switch helps aid in the transition from telephony systems to systems supporting the Unified Communications standard.
One Headset for Your Desk Phone and Softphone
The Jabra Link 180 switch enables you to answer calls from desk phones and softphones using the same Jabra QD (Quick Disconnect) headset. This makes Jabra Link 180 ideal for offices and contact centers, which are in transition to Unified Communications, or use a combination of desk and softphones to maximize operational efficiency.
Protect Your Headset Investment
Jabra Link 180 is compatible with any corded Jabra QD headset and a wide variety of softphones.
|Jabra 180-09 Link 180 Audio Amplifier
|Country of Origin