Kodak ScanMate i1150 A4 Scanner With 3 Years Warranty
- Choose the product you want and add it to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and fill out a short form.
- Click on "Tap Payment," and a secure window will pop up.
- Select Tabby as your payment option within the pop-up.
- Enter your mobile number and receive an OTP code.
- Complete additional verification, such as providing your EID & other details.
- Enter your Full Name and perform ID Verification.
- Finally, press "Buy Now" to complete the purchase.
Kodak ScanMate i1150 Scanners are the perfect office mates to help you tackle a wide variety of office processes. Compact, quick, and whisper-quiet, with an intuitive interface and ample intelligence, the ScanMate i1150 is especially wellsuited for face-to-face customer transactions.
Tackle tasks and streamline service:
Kodak ScanMate i1150 Scanners are the perfect office mates to help you tackle a wide variety of office processes. Compact, quick, and whisper-quiet, with an intuitive interface and ample intelligence, the ScanMate i1150 is especially wellsuited for face-to-face customer transactions. The ability to scan a mix of paper documents, IDs, and hard cards means you can capture information quickly and efficiently. Integration with other software and systems enables you to scan, obtain data, and share information with ease. Kodak ScanMate i1150 Scanners are the ideal choice for desktop scanning in a full range of businesses, including medical office registration desks, bank teller use, state and municipal government offices, and insurance agencies.
- Scan the first 10 documents in a stack 33% faster than normal speed.
- Keep materials organized with the convenient business and ID card holder.
- Apply custom scan profile names and include color icons on the display panel.
- With Kodak Alaris’ Smart Touch technology you can perform up to nine different scanning tasks with the push of a button — including creating PDFs, attaching documents to e-mails, or sending scanned files to Cloud services.
Get real world results:
A county government agency provides medical, legal, and welfare services to help residents work toward higher levels of independence. With the huge volumes of paperwork generated, the cost of storing the documents on two floors of a warehouse is significant, and the time and effort involved in retrieving files is excessive. To handle the constant barrage of data, they now use scanners from Kodak Alaris as part of a browser-based digital workflow. The original workflow with shared scanning stations has recently been replaced by a system that includes a scanner for nearly all of the department’s 825 employees.
file storage costs have been reduced, and future increases in storage space eliminated, now that scanned documents are electronically indexed and filed in a digital repository. In fact, after the scanning of a backlog is complete, the organisation will completely vacate the warehouse space they have been renting.
space-saving Kodak ScanMate i1150 Scanners are now available on desktops all around the department, allowing staff to complete scanning tasks when and where it is most efficient. In addition, document retrieval now takes just a few clicks, resulting in long tasks to be completed in a few minutes.
thousands of documents a day are quickly and easily scanned rather than manually filed and transported so resources can be devoted to tasks more directly related to the agency’s mission. What’s more, the department creates backups of the digital files, so if the servers holding the working copies are ever damaged by fire or some other catastrophe, the department can restore the backups and get back to business quickly.
|Kodak ScanMate i1150 A4 Scanner With 3 Years Warranty
|Scan Speed (PPM)
|Max. Optical Resolution
|Pages Per Minute
|Up to 40 ppm
|Daily Duty Cycle
|Max. Scan Size
|215 mm x 355.6 mm; Long Document Mode: up to 3 meters
|Height: 246 mm; Width: 330 mm; Depth: 162 mm
|Country of Origin