Pearl H-2050 Eliminator Redline Hi-Hat Stand
- Choose the product you want and add it to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and fill out a short form.
- Click on "Tap Payment," and a secure window will pop up.
- Select Tabby as your payment option within the pop-up.
- Enter your mobile number and receive an OTP code.
- Complete additional verification, such as providing your EID & other details.
- Enter your Full Name and perform ID Verification.
- Finally, press "Buy Now" to complete the purchase.
Pearl's H2050 hi-hat stand delivers the exceptional response and customizable action today's top drummers demand. In addition to a host of options that let you tailor your hi-hat action to the perfect resistance and for your playing style, the 2050 series hi-hat stands feature a unique PosiLink drive system with interchangeable cams, allowing you to specify the acceleration curve of the pedal. And between its traction-plate footboard and its swiveling legs, the H2050 hi-hat pedal lets you position your hats however you like and still get consistent control.
- PosiLink drive system features twin double-chain-driven cams
- A high-performance hi-hat stand for discerning drummers
- Swiveling legs allow perfect placement in tight setups and multi-pedal arrangements
- Removable traction grip inserts let you tailor the grip and slip
- Push-button activated spikes in extra-large rubber feet quickly accommodate any surface
- Main cam can be switched with 6 available cams (4 included) to customize response
- Precision spring tension dial with positive click stop lets you dial in hi-hat resistance
- PowerShifter allows you to adjust the footboard between 3 playing positions
- Patented seat cup features a hinged platform for outstanding stability
- Footboard attachment system and docking station provide extra stability during transport
- SuperGrip Clutch uses a large surface area to provide vice-like clamping force
|Pearl H-2050 Eliminator Redline Hi-Hat Stand