PRS Standard 245 Electric Guitar in Tobacco Sunburst Finish
- Choose the product you want and add it to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and fill out a short form.
- Click on "Tap Payment," and a secure window will pop up.
- Select Tabby as your payment option within the pop-up.
- Enter your mobile number and receive an OTP code.
- Complete additional verification, such as providing your EID & other details.
- Enter your Full Name and perform ID Verification.
- Finally, press "Buy Now" to complete the purchase.
The PRS SE Standard 245 solidbody electric guitar is a fantastic example of a vintage-leaning 6-string that boasts the best of modern construction and quality. The guitar's mahogany body and neck deliver a focused tone that is never too wooly or sharp.
All-mahogany PRS Singlecut
The PRS SE Standard 245 solidbody electric guitar is a fantastic example of a vintage-leaning 6-string that boasts the best of modern construction and quality. The guitar's mahogany body and neck deliver a focused tone that is never too wooly or sharp. Your fretting hand will feel right at home on the wide-fat neck profile that brings to mind some of the most legendary '50s single-cutaway electrics in history. And with its scale length of 24.5", the SE Standard 245's action stays slinky under your fingers. If you want old-school single-cut performance at a great value, grab the PRS SE Standard 245.
High-class, yet subtle appearance
This PRS SE Standard 245 displays its mahogany construction proudly through its stunning translucent finish — the wood grain assuring you of the natural tones that are to come. Around the perimeter of this guitar, you'll find binding that sets the top and back of the guitar apart in a truly artistic manner. As your eyes move up the SE Standard 245's rosewood fingerboard, you'll find the company's iconic birds in flight inlaid in beautiful mother-of-pearl. And Paul Reed Smith's signature adorns the headstock to complete this guitar's exquisite look.
Solid construction and hardware deliver amazing playability
The all-mahogany body of the SE Standard 245 gives you warm, detailed tones that make your music jump out of the guitar. The SE Standard 245's mahogany neck has a wide-fat carve, making it very comfortable for players who prefer that vintage feel. And the distinctive neck joint means you can reach all 22 frets easily for stellar high-fret access. The hardware is, as always, very stable and dependable. And the guitar's no-nonsense wraparound bridge and tuners keep the SE Standard 245 in tune all the way up and down the fingerboard.
Fat tone from a pair of PRS 245 "S" humbucking pickups
The PRS SE 245 is fitted with two PRS-designed SE 245 "S" humbucking pickups. Based on great vintage humbuckers, these pickups are clear and punchy. You'll immediately notice the ability of these pickups to conjure mellow chords one minute and punch the front of an amplifier for high-gain tones while maintaining attack and clarity the next. And the mahogany body ensures these pickups deliver the full low-mid tone that fattens all of your single-note playing for singing sustain.
PRS SE Standard 245 Electric Guitar Features:
- Single-cut electric guitar with all-mahogany body delivers fat tone
- Beautifully understated body and fingerboard binding
- Vintage-feeling mahogany neck features a wide-fat profile
- Easily accessible 22-fret rosewood fretboard
- 2 x 245 "S" humbucking pickups deliver a wide range of sounds
- PRS-designed tuners and wraparound tailpiece give you rock-solid tuning and intonation
- Iconic PRS bird inlays let everyone know it's a real PRS
|PRS Standard 245 Electric Guitar in Tobacco Sunburst Finish
|Top & Back Wood
|Top & Back Finish
|Gloss Acrylic Urethane
|Numbers of Strings
|Blue Pearl Fade Metallic Finish
|Country of Origin