ROTHENBERGER RP50-S Testing Pump
Buy ROTHENBERGER RP50-S Testing Pump at Amazing Prices.
Rp 50-S Pressure Testing Pump
Robust precision testing pump for pressure testing ofwater lines and containers up to 60 bar with very hightesting standards. Pressure testing with water or oil of piping in residential andindustrial construction, as well as for industrial containers (up to60 bar). Expansion possible with an extra fine scaling pressuregauge (0.1 bar) for testing up to 16 bars.
- A drag indicator displays the preset pressure so that a loss ofpressure in the system can be detected easier
- Reliable and precise testing results: the dual-valve system(Twin Valve) enables self-testing of the pump, as well as aprecise fine adjustment of the pressure
- Especially precise reading as needed: finely scaled (scaling0.1 bar) pressure gauge available separately
- Testing hose with steel mesh prevents reading mistakes, thatcan happen when the hose expands during operation
- Type 50-S: Weather and cold-resistant steel container with DURAMANT coating
- Testing and pressure range:
- 0 - 60 bar, with 1 bar steps
- 0 - 860 psi, with 20 psi steps
- 0 - 6 MPa, with 0.1 MPa steps
- Hub suction capacity: approx. 45 ml / stroke
- Tank capacity: 12 l
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 720 x 170 x 260 mm
- Connection: R 1/2"
- Container RP 50-S: Steel, DURAMANT coated
- Container RP 50-S INOX: Stainless steel