Shure KSE1500SYS-UK Electrostatic Earphone System
- Choose the product you want and add it to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and fill out a short form.
- Click on "Tap Payment," and a secure window will pop up.
- Select Tabby as your payment option within the pop-up.
- Enter your mobile number and receive an OTP code.
- Complete additional verification, such as providing your EID & other details.
- Enter your Full Name and perform ID Verification.
- Finally, press "Buy Now" to complete the purchase.
The electrostatic earphone system consists of single-driver, electrostatic earphones matched to a digital-to-analogue converter with EQ control. Features audio playback settings and electrostatic technology, the most precise transient response available.
The electrostatic earphone system consists of single-driver, electrostatic earphones matched to a digital-to-analog converter with EQ control. Features audio playback settings and electrostatic technology, the most precise transient response available.
What are the benefits of electrostatic earphone technology?
The KSE1500 is based on state-of-the-art electrostatic technology. Each single MicroDriver Sound Isolating electrostatic earphone features a virtually weightless, massless diaphragm, surrounded by an electrostatic field generated by back plates that manage charge oscillation. This technology provides the fastest, most accurate transient response available resulting in unmatched audio clarity and detail.
Which sources can be used?
KSE1500 is capable of processing digital audio via micro-USB as well as analog audio via direct line in. It can also bypass entirely for a pure analog signal without conversion. The featured USB digital-to-analog converter (DAC) converts analog or digital audio from portable sources and computers.
The Product with this logo has been designed to maximize the sound performance of the High-Resolution Audio.
|Product Name||Shure KSE1500SYS-UK Electrostatic Earphone System|
|Country of Origin||United Arab Emirates|