Shure P3RA=-K3E PSM300 Professional Bodypack Receiver
- Choose the product you want and add it to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and fill out a short form.
- Click on "Tap Payment," and a secure window will pop up.
- Select Tabby as your payment option within the pop-up.
- Enter your mobile number and receive an OTP code.
- Complete additional verification, such as providing your EID & other details.
- Enter your Full Name and perform ID Verification.
- Finally, press "Buy Now" to complete the purchase.
The P3RA is a wireless stereo bodypack receiver for use with the PSM®300 Personal Monitor System.With detailed 24-bit digital audio and reliable wireless performance, the P3RA bodypack delivers professional personal monitoring toany corner of the stage.
The P3RA is a wireless stereo bodypack receiver for use with the PSM®300 Personal Monitor System. With detailed 24-bit digital audio and reliable wireless performance, the P3RA bodypack delivers professional personal monitoring toany corner of the stage. Patented Audio Reference Companding ensures the clearest sound, with ultra-low noise and no artifacts.Find a wireless channel easily, using the scan function to automatically select the cleanest frequency available from a wide tuningbandwidth. Adjust the volume and use MixMode® technology or stereo mode to create a personal mix from two channels of audio.EQ and volume limiting further individualize the sound via the high-contrast LCD menu. With a compact and rugged aluminum body,the P3RA ensures a long lifetime of use and easily clips onto a belt or guitar strap. Two standard AA batteries provide up to 6 hoursof continuous use. The optional SB900A rechargeable battery (sold separately) extends runtime and allows easy in-unit charging.
- Rugged, all-metal construction
- High-contrast LCD screen with menu-based navigation
- 2-band shelving EQ with high and low boost
- Volume limiter sets the maximum gain level range for the volume knob
- MixMode® technology enables adjustment of two independent monitoring mix levels
- Stereo mode enables adjustment of left/right balance
- Frequency scan and IR sync quickly finds and assigns a clean channel
- 2 AA batteries provide up to 6 hours of continuous use
- Optional Shure SB900A lithium-ion rechargeable battery provides extended runtime
- Power and battery status LED
- 5-segment battery life meter
- Power save mode preserves battery life when earphones are not connected
|Product Name||Shure P3RA=-K3E PSM300 Professional Bodypack Receiver|
|Sensitivity (SPL / 1 W @ 1 m)||2.2 μV|
|Max. Power Consumption||80 mW (per output)|
|Dimensions||99 x 66 x 23 mm (3.9 x 2.6 x 0.9 in.)|
|Country of Origin||United Arab Emirates|