Shure PGA58-XLR Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone with XLR-to-XLR Cable
- Choose the product you want and add it to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and fill out a short form.
- Click on "Tap Payment," and a secure window will pop up.
- Select Tabby as your payment option within the pop-up.
- Enter your mobile number and receive an OTP code.
- Complete additional verification, such as providing your EID & other details.
- Enter your Full Name and perform ID Verification.
- Finally, press "Buy Now" to complete the purchase.
The PGA58-XLR Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone from Shure is designed for use in professional settings and features durable construction with high-quality sound.
The PGA58-XLR Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone from Shure is designed for use in professional settings and features durable construction with high-quality sound. It is suitable for lead and backup performance applications and incorporates an on/off switch for convenience. The package includes a microphone clip, swivel adapter, a 15' XLR-to-XLR cable, and a carrying pouch.
- Tailored microphone cartridge design for natural clarity in the frequency range of vocal performance
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- On/Off switch for discrete control of microphone operation
- Stand adapter for mounting to a microphone stand
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
|Shure PGA58-XLR Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone with XLR-to-XLR Cable