Star TSP143III Wi-Fi Thermal Receipt Printer with Wireless Access Point
- Choose the product you want and add it to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and fill out a short form.
- Click on "Tap Payment," and a secure window will pop up.
- Select Tabby as your payment option within the pop-up.
- Enter your mobile number and receive an OTP code.
- Complete additional verification, such as providing your EID & other details.
- Enter your Full Name and perform ID Verification.
- Finally, press "Buy Now" to complete the purchase.
Buy Star TSP143III Wi-Fi Thermal Receipt Printer with Wireless Access Point at Best Prices!
The TSP143III is a faster, easier, and better POS printing solution. Already a leading player in the mPOS market, Star Micronics' TSP143III is offered with WLAN, LAN, Bluetooth, or USB interface connection for an easy-to-use and ready-to-go installation. The TSP143III now offers a web configuration page for the WLAN and LAN TSP143III printers, a simpler wat for all devices to connect to the WLAN printer for set-up with AP mode, an easy Bluetooth pairing connection, and a "plug and play" USB connection. For the USB version, there will be a new USB serial number feature so the PC will detect the TSP143IIIU on its Windows platform using any USB port. The new thermal receipt printer is an upgrade of the TSP100, printing at almost twice the speed with a special de-curl function, and it fully compatible with its previous version, requiring no additional integration or development.
The TSP143IIIU includes a special feature not available anywhere else in the POS industry, printer communication and tablet charging through a lighting cable connection. Removing clutter from the workspace, the lightning connection takes the Apple charger off your table, leaving one wire for two jobs.
- High - Speed Printing of 250mm/s
- Easy set-up across all models
- Lightning Connection for Charging and Data Transfer Simultaneously
- Guillotine Auto-Cutter
- Compatible with Star Micronics Cloud Services
|Star TSP143III Wi-Fi Thermal Receipt Printer with Wireless Access Point
|Direct Thermal Printing
|Max Print Speed
|43 RPM (Receipts Per Minute)
|203 dpi (8 dots per mm)
|Full Speed USB2.0 and Virtual Serial Port for legacy applications
|80mm standard, 58mm with paper guide
|Country of Origin
|United Arab Emirates