Tripp Lite 2-Port DVI Dual-Link / USB KVM Switch w/ Audio and Cables
The B004-DUA2-HR-K is a 2-Port, DVI Dual Link / USB KVM Switch with audio and USB 2.0 peripheral sharing. It allows you to access, control, boot and reboot two computers from a single USB keyboard, USB mouse, and monitor. Switching between connected computers is quick and simple using keyboard hotkeys or pushbuttons. An independent audio/mic and USB peripheral switching function allows for an uninterrupted experience. A computer can be printing on a printer connected to one of the USB 2.0 peripheral ports, while you listen to audio from and access another computer; all at the same time.
The B004-DUA2-HR-K uses DVI-I technology, allowing for the transmission of a Dual Link digital (up to 2560x1600) or analog (up to 2048 x 1536) signal. A DVI to VGA adapter, such as Tripp Lite's P126-000, is required for conversion to an analog monitor. Whichever you use, full time DDC support provides the necessary EDID information required for optimal video performance on Windows 7 and other operating systems. Compatible with all major operating systems. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
Tripp Lite 2-Port DVI Dual-Link / USB KVM Switch Features,
- 2-Port DVI Dual Link/USB KVM switch with 7.1 channel surround-sound audio and USB 2.0 peripheral sharing (B004-DUA2-HR-K)
- Built-in 2-Port USB 2.0 hub allows USB devices to be shared amongst computers connected to the KVM switch
- B004-DUA2-HR-K features additional audio jacks for use with 7.1 channel surround-sound
- An additional set of console audio jacks are conveniently located on the front panel of the KVM switch, making them ideal for use with IP phones
- The KVM, USB and Audio can be switched independently of each other3.5 mm Mini Stereo Speaker and Microphone jacks allow a single microphone to provide audio input to each of the connected computers, and let you listen to the audio output of each computer on a single set of speakers
- Features mouse port switching functionality*, which allows users accessing the KVM switch with a scroll mouse to switch between ports by double-clicking the mouse’s scroll wheel
- Switch between connected computers via front panel pushbuttons, keyboard hotkeys, and the mouse switching function*
- Auto Scan mode allows you to scan the connected computers without having to manually switch between them
- Supports digital video resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 and analog video resolutions up to 2048 x 1536
- Supports hot-plugging – Computers and devices can be unplugged and re-plugged without having to shut down the KVM switch
- The KVM switch stores the monitor’s EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) to optimize display resolution
- LEDs provide for easy monitoring of connected computers