Velbon Precision Camera Leveler Base For Tripod
- Choose the product you want and add it to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and fill out a short form.
- Click on "Tap Payment," and a secure window will pop up.
- Select Tabby as your payment option within the pop-up.
- Enter your mobile number and receive an OTP code.
- Complete additional verification, such as providing your EID & other details.
- Enter your Full Name and perform ID Verification.
- Finally, press "Buy Now" to complete the purchase.
The Velbon Precision Leveller is an adjustable base which fits between the tripod column and head.
The Velbon Precision Leveller is an adjustable base which fits between the tripod column and head. It allows a standard video tripod to become more versatile and professional. The adjustable base allows easy tilt adjustment of up to 10° and includes a 360 degree scale for smooth, precise panning and panorama shots. The Precision Leveller can be attached to tripods having 1/4" or 3/8" mounting screws and offers 1/4" or 3/8" options for mounting a head. There is a bubble level to help with accurate setup and ensure perfectly horizontal panning. Base and top diameter: 51.6mm, Height: 41.6mm. Dimensions: 95 L x 85 W x 44 H (mm). Max. suggested load: 5kg
|Product Name||Velbon Precision Camera Leveler Base For Tripod|
|Country of Origin||Japan|