Velbon Ultra LUXiF 5-Section Trunnion Shaft Tripod
- Choose the product you want and add it to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and fill out a short form.
- Click on "Tap Payment," and a secure window will pop up.
- Select Tabby as your payment option within the pop-up.
- Enter your mobile number and receive an OTP code.
- Complete additional verification, such as providing your EID & other details.
- Enter your Full Name and perform ID Verification.
- Finally, press "Buy Now" to complete the purchase.
Compact and lightweight, the Velbon Ultra LUXiF tripod incorporates a unique leg-locking system, which allows it to lock and unlock quickly simply by a half turn twist. This new system speeds up the set-up time significantly.
Compact and lightweight, the Velbon Ultra LUXiF tripod incorporates a unique leg-locking system, which allows it to lock and unlock quickly simply by a half turn twist. This new system speeds up the set-up time significantly. This model also features the Trunion Shaft system where the main leg bolts are now positioned directly above the shaft, which makes the tripod even more compact when closed. Independent leg spread allows each leg to be positioned at different angles, with a choice of three preset angles.
The included PH-145Q is a fully-featured 3-way pan/tilt head, with separate (removable) control handles, a quick release, and built-in bubble levels.
A unique leg assembly allows for a five-section tripod with a great expansion/contraction ratio (~50" extended & ~12" collapsed), a low weight (1.9 lbs/870 g), and genuine support for smaller DSLR systems. You can easily exchange the PH-145Q head for a compact ballhead if you desire; the legset has a 1/4"-20 threaded tripod screw.
- Comes in trendy titanium color
- Split center column for low-angle work
- Three bubble levels
|Product Name||Velbon Ultra LUXiF 5-Section Trunnion Shaft Tripod|
|Country of Origin||Japan|