Xerox DocuMate 4799 Duplex Scanner
Designed for efficient high-volume scanning, the DocuMate 4799 from Xerox is a duplex ADF scanner with a spacious input tray that can hold up to 350 sheets at a time. It can produce PDF, JPEG, and TIFF files at optical resolutions of up to 600 dpi, accepting documents as large as 11.9 x 100" down to 1.9 x 2.8". With very impressive scan speeds, the unit digitizes dual-sided A4 documents as fast as 224 ipm when set to 300 dpi resolution or lower.
The DocuMate 4799 uses dual CIS sensors for scanning, offering an external color depth of 24-bit to help ensure high image quality. Thanks to Visioneer image-enhancement technology, you can improve the clarity of your image and automatically crop and straighten it at the touch of a button. Additional editing can be done with other bundled software, all of which is included with the product on a DVD. This unit connects to your computer via USB 2.0 for quick data transfer and has a rated duty cycle of 40,000 pages per day.
- Duplex ADF scanner with an optical resolution of 600 dpi and color depth of 24-bit for crisp imaging
- Accepts documents as big as 11.9 x 100" and as small as 1.9 x 2.8"
- Reaches impressive duplex scanning speeds of 224 ipm, for either color or black and white A4 prints at resolutions of up to 300 dpi
- High-capacity input tray at the top can hold up to 350 regular paper pages for sequential scanning
- Reliable operation with a rated duty cycle of 40,000 pages per day
- Exports scanned documents in PDF, JPEG, GIF, BMP, or TIFF file formats
- Powered via AC adapter, uses an included USB 2.0 cable for transferring files
|Product Name||Xerox DocuMate 4799 Duplex Scanner|
|Scan Speed (PPM)||111-120|
|Max. Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
|Pages Per Minute||120 ppm|
|Max. Scan Size||Maximum Document Size: 11.9 x 100"|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||18.7" x 23" x 13" (W×D×H)|
|Country of Origin||United Arab Emirates|