Xerox Phaser 3330/DNI Monochrome Laser Printer
Create documents quickly and easily with the Wi-Fi equipped Phaser 3330/DNI Monochrome Laser Printer from Xerox. Able to produce about 42 ppm and have the first print out in about 6.5 seconds, the Phaser 3300 will dramatically improve productivity when printing large documents. A print resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi will also ensure sharp, crisp text while automatic duplexing at 21 ppm will help conserve media by printing on both sides. Also, it can work with media ranging in size from 3 x 5" up to 8.5 x 14" and features both a 50-sheet bypass tray and a 250-sheet standard input tray. The printer offers multiple methods of direct printing as well, including a front USB port and various mobile printing protocols when the computer is connected to a network. Additionally, it has a rated monthly duty cycle of 80,000 pages and features USB 2.0 and Ethernet in addition to Wi-Fi.
- First print out in just 6.5 seconds.
- Easy-access USB permits direct printing from a portable device with PDF, JPEG, TIFF, TXT, PS, XPS, and PCL formats.
- There are 136 PostScript, 111 scalable PCL, and one bitmap PCL font included in the printer.
- When connected to a network, this printer has access to wireless protocols, including Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Xerox Print Service Plug-In for Android, and Mopria.
- Additional printer features include watermarks, collation, N-up printing, poster, booklet print, custom page size, fit to page, scaling, draft mode, Earth Smart mode, print from USB, job scheduling, print from local drive, save, save and print.
- Media types supported include plain, archive, bond, card stock, custom, envelopes, heavyweight, labels, lightweight, preprinted, recycled, and transparencies.
- An optional input tray is available to expand the total capacity of the printer to 850 sheets.
- When using the optional NFC Enablement Kit, Tap-to-Pair functionality will become available, enabling a rapid connection with your mobile device.
- Standard security features: 802.1x, Secure HTTPS (SSL/TLS), Secure IPP, Secure Print, SSL, IP Filtering, IPv6, SNMP v3, WEP (64-/128-bit), WPA2-PSK (AES), WPA / WPA2-Personal, and WPA / WPA2-Enterprise. Wi-Fi security includes authentication methods including Open, WPA PSKWPA PSK, WPA PSK / WPA2 PSK, WPA Enterprise, WPA Enterprise / WPA2 Enterprise, and WPA Enterprise Authentication Method options (PEAPVO MS-CHAPV2, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS PAP, EAP-TTLS CHAP) as well as encryption options of WEP (64/128-bit ASCII / HEX), TKIP, and AES.
- Xerox Standard Accounting (Print) for up to 1000 user account, 500 general accounts, and 500 group accounts.
- Card reader bay allows for easy installation of optional USB card readers.
- Certifications: FCC Part 15 Class A, FCC Part 68, CE Mark applicable to Directives 2006/95/EC, 2004/108/EC and 1999/5/EC, UL 60950-1/CSA 60950-1-07, 2nd Edition, Section 508, NOM, GS Mark, EAC, RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU, WEEE Directive 2012/19/EU, Citrix Certified, Cerner (undergoing evaluation), Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print 2.0, Mopria certified, Wi-Fi Alliance Certified, Blue Angel, MEDITECH, ENERGY STAR, ECOLOGO, EPEAT (United States).
|Product Name||Xerox Phaser 3330/DNI Monochrome Laser Printer|
|Print Speed (Mono)||up to 42 ppm|
|Dimension||14.4 x 14.4 x 11.4 in. (366 x 366 x 290 mm)|
|Country of Origin||United Arab Emirates|