Eaton 5P 850iR 850VA/600W Line-Interactive High Frequency Rack UPS
- Choose the product you want and add it to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and fill out a short form.
- Click on "Tap Payment," and a secure window will pop up.
- Select Tabby as your payment option within the pop-up.
- Enter your mobile number and receive an OTP code.
- Complete additional verification, such as providing your EID & other details.
- Enter your Full Name and perform ID Verification.
- Finally, press "Buy Now" to complete the purchase.
Introducing the Eaton 5P UPS. Energy efficient, virtualisation-ready with an advanced graphical LCD. In today’s complex IT environments, it’s vital you have access to key UPS status information, and can optimise energy efficiency and performance to reduce your costs. The Eaton 5P and 5PX set new standards in server, storage and networking power protection, offering a unique combination of features that make the most of today’s technology and help you to stay ahead.
Eaton 5P and 5PX UPS key benefits,
• The new graphical LCD provides clear information on the UPS’s status and measurements on a single screen (inseven languages). Enhanced configuration capabilities arealso available with easy-to-use navigation keys.
• Meters energy consumption and provides kWh values through the LCD and our power management software
• Up to 98% energy efficiency with the 5P and up to 99% with the 5PX, significantly reducing cooling and utility costs The 5P and 5PX give optimum real-time visibility into power consumption to support better decision-making, improve system uptime and enhance overall business performance
Features that set the Eaton 5P are,
• Pure sinewave output: When operating in battery mode the 5P provides a high quality output signal for any sensitive equipment connected, such as active PFC (power factor corrected) servers.
• Unmatched energy density with up to 1.1KW in 1U and 2.7kW in 2U.
• Load segment control enables prioritised shutdowns of nonessential equipment to maximise battery runtime for critical devices
• Serial, USB and relay connectivity, plus an extra slot for an optional communication card
• Intelligent Power® Software Suite compatible with all major OS including virtualisation software such as VMware and Hyper-V is included with each UPS
• Eaton ABM® battery management technology for longer battery life
• Batteries can be hot-swapped without ever having to shut down connected equipment. With an optional, hotswap maintenance bypass module, you can even replace the entire UPS.
• 3-year warranty on electronics, 2 years on batteries.
|Eaton 5P 850iR 850VA/600W Line-Interactive High Frequency Rack UPS
|47 to 70Hz (50 Hz system), 56.5 to 70Hz (60 Hz system), 40Hz in low-sensitivity mode
|Input Voltage Range
|160V-294V (adjustable to 150V-294V)
|DB-9 RS-232, LCD, USB
|1 USB port + 1 RS232 serial port and relay contacts (USB and RS232 ports cannot be used simultaneously), 1 mini terminal block for remote ON/OFF and Remote Power Off
|Less than 40 dBA
|CE, CB report, TÜV, IEC/EN 62040-2, IEC/EN 62040-3 (performance), IEC/EN 62040-1, UL 1778
|43.2 x 438 x 509