PRS C4TBA3_MG S2 Custom 24 Guitar in Moss Green Finish
- Choose the product you want and add it to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and fill out a short form.
- Click on "Tap Payment," and a secure window will pop up.
- Select Tabby as your payment option within the pop-up.
- Enter your mobile number and receive an OTP code.
- Complete additional verification, such as providing your EID & other details.
- Enter your Full Name and perform ID Verification.
- Finally, press "Buy Now" to complete the purchase.
The PRS S2 Custom 24 solidbody electric guitar’s snug asymmetric bevel-cut double-cutaway body is constructed from maple-topped mahogany, so it’spacked full of warmth, resonance, and a hearty amount of bite and sustain. Infuse your playing with lovely vintage sweetness, clarity, and boosted tonal range, by merit of the PRS S2 Custom 24’s upgraded 85/15 “S” humbuckers.
PRS S2 Custom 24 – Moss Green
Fully loaded PRS with Improved Pickups
The PRS S2 Custom 24 solidbody electric guitar’s snug asymmetric bevel-cut double-cutaway body is constructed from maple-topped mahogany, so it’spacked full of warmth, resonance, and a hearty amount of bite and sustain. Infuse your playing with lovely vintage sweetness, clarity, and boosted tonal range, by merit of the PRS S2 Custom 24’s upgraded 85/15 “S” humbuckers. Get your mittind around this guitar’s rosewood-capped Pattern Regular neck, and you’ll find your self inable to put it down. Perform everything from subtle, expressive nuances to manic dive-bombs with this guitar’s vibrato bridge/tailpiece. To top it off the fraetboard is adorned with the iconic bird fingerboard inlays.
The PRS S2 series of guitars: extreme value
In their on going quest for guitar perfection, PRS has created the S2 series of guitars. These guitars were biut to give you all the tone and playability that the PRS Maryland factory is known for in an affordable, beautiful instrument. Key features of this series include PRS S2 locking tuners, custom-wound pickups, the PRS Pattern Regular neck shape, PRS bridge, and a hybrid gloss finish. The PRS S2 Custom 22 delivers amazing playability and big guitar tone at a killer price.
PRS 85/15 “S” pickups offer remarkable clarity and extended tonal range
Playing your favorite licks through the PRS S2 Custom 24’s 85/15 “S” pickups is a amazing experience. That’s because 85/15 “S” pickups are modeled after the 85/15 pickups Paul Reed Smith designed for PRS’s 30th Anniversary. From glossy cleans to scorching high-gain tones, the clarity and extended tonal range provided by these pickups make the S2 Custom 22 the perfect workhorse guitar. A push-pull tone pot further boosts your sonic arsenal with a spectrum of spanky single-coil tones.
Pattern Regular profile neck feels great and plays smoothly
The PRS S2 Custom 24 gives you a Pattern Regular-profile mahogany neck kitted with a rosewood fretboard. A testemant of PRS quality, neck shapes are, of course, hugely impactful to your playing experience. Perfected after years of prototyping, the Pattern Regular neck carve is based on Paul Reed Smith’s original, pre-factory neck design — the same one used on instruments he built in the late ’80s at PRS’s Virginia Avenue location. You’ll love the playability and feel of the PRS S2 Custom 24 electric guitar!
PRS S2 Custom 24 Featues at a Glance
- Comfortable contoured mahogany body with asymmetric beveled book-matched figured maple top
- Easy-playing mahogany Pattern Regular neck with rosewood fingerboard, 24 frets, and S2 bird inlays
- PRS 85/15 “S” humbucking pickups offer remarkable clarity and extended tonal range
- Push-pull tone pot serves up spanky single-coil tones
- PRS S2 vibrato bridge/tailpiece delivers everything from subtle expression to full dive-bombs
- PRS S2 locking tuners provide rock-solid intonation
- Moss GressFinish
|PRS C4TBA3_MG S2 Custom 24 Guitar in Moss Green Finish
|Top & Back Wood
|Top Wood: Maple Back Wood: Mahogany
|Top & Back Finish
|Numbers of Strings
|PRS Low Mass Locking
|Country of Origin