PRS SE Angelus AX20E Acoustic-Electric Guitar in Natural finish
- Choose the product you want and add it to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and fill out a short form.
- Click on "Tap Payment," and a secure window will pop up.
- Select Tabby as your payment option within the pop-up.
- Enter your mobile number and receive an OTP code.
- Complete additional verification, such as providing your EID & other details.
- Enter your Full Name and perform ID Verification.
- Finally, press "Buy Now" to complete the purchase.
The SE Angelus AX20E gives you PRS quality in an affordable acoustic-electric guitar that begs to be played live. Its top X-bracing is borrowed from some of the most legendary flat-top acoustics in history.
Performance-ready Acoustic-electric with Legendary PRS Quality
The SE Angelus AX20E gives you PRS quality in an affordable acoustic-electric guitar that begs to be played live. Its top X-bracing is borrowed from some of the most legendary flat-top acoustics in history. The spruce top and mahogany back and sides provide a classic warm and articulate sound. And the Fishman GT1 under-saddle electronics let you take your SE Angelus AX20E onstage and get the same acoustic tone you love. The PRS SE Angelus AX20E delivers custom acoustic features without the custom acoustic price tag.
Fine tonewoods meet signature PRS appointments
The PRS SE Angelus AX20E features an Angelus body with a solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides. The neck of this SE Angelus AX20E follows Paul Reed Smith’s Patter wide-fat profile and is carved from choice mahogany. A bound ebony fretboard gives the neck a smooth feel and rich tones. And the signature bird inlays denote the Angelus as a member of the PRS family. The SE Angelus AX20E manages to strike the perfect balance between modern eye-catching adornments and a traditional acoustic appearance.
Traditional X-bracing offers punch and stability
The PRS X-bracing method is similar to the techniques used by some of the most legendary acoustic guitar luthiers in history. This bracing pairs resonant tops with equally resonant backs and sides, offering a powerful tone that is reminiscent of some of the most iconic vintage acoustic guitars. It’s a feature that guitarists at Sweetwater love for its traditional take on the PRS sound.
Fishman under-saddle pickup system
Getting your acoustic guitar tone to translate in a live environment can be tricky. That’s why PRS outfitted their SE Angelus AX20E with a high-quality Fishman GT1 under-saddle pickup system. These electronics naturally sense vibration at the point where it’s the clearest and most intense. This gives you a clear and strong voice with good feedback rejection. Soundhole controls for tone and volume let you dial in your sound to taste. And the controls’ low-profile design does away with unsightly electronics dominating the look of your guitar.
Paul Reed Smith SE Angelus AX20E Acoustic-electric Guitar Features:
- Acoustic-electric guitar with under-saddle pickup system
- Traditional top X-bracing
- Spruce top delivers nuanced clarity and projection
- Mahogany back and sides provide warm and rich sound
- Comfortable mahogany neck is capped with a beautiful ebony fingerboard
- Large yet comfortable body style gives you excellent acoustic projection
- Onboard pickup system sounds great and is low profile
|PRS SE Angelus AX20E Acoustic-Electric Guitar in Natural finish
|Binding & Body
|Top & Back Wood
|Solid Sitka Spruce / Mahogany
|Top & Back Finish
|Gloss Acrylic Urethane
|Gloss Acrylic Urethane
|Numbers of Strings
|Country of Origin