Fluke 125B/INT 120 B Series 40Mhz ScopeMeter Digital Oscilloscope
- Choose the product you want and add it to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and fill out a short form.
- Click on "Tap Payment," and a secure window will pop up.
- Select Tabby as your payment option within the pop-up.
- Enter your mobile number and receive an OTP code.
- Complete additional verification, such as providing your EID & other details.
- Enter your Full Name and perform ID Verification.
- Finally, press "Buy Now" to complete the purchase.
The FLUKE 125B/INT is a 120B series ScopeMeter hand held oscilloscope with 40MHz bandwidth, 2 analogue channels and universal plug type.
The FLUKE 125B/INT is a 120B series ScopeMeter hand held oscilloscope with 40MHz bandwidth, 2 analogue channels and universal plug type. It is a rugged solution for industrial electrical and electro mechanical equipment troubleshooting and maintenance applications. This is a truly integrated test tool with oscilloscope, multimeter and high speed recorder in one easy to use instrument. It also integrates with Fluke Connect mobile app and FlukeView for ScopeMeter software to enable further collaboration, data analysis and archiving of critical test information.
The 125B includes innovative functions designed to help technicians troubleshoot faster and it has rugged design to withstand 3g vibration and 30g shock. IntellaSet technology automatically and intelligently adjusts numerical readout based on measured signal. The oscilloscope is IP51 rated according to EN/IEC60529. It has 5.7inch colour active matrix TFT display (640 x 480 pixels) and qualified by 600V CAT IV, CE, CSA.
|Fluke 125B/INT 120 B Series 40Mhz ScopeMeter Digital Oscilloscope
|Country of Origin