Rigol DS1054Z 50MHz 4 Channel Digital Oscilloscope
The Rigol DS1054Z is a 50MHz, 1GSa/s, 4-channel digital oscilloscope offering a powerful combination of quality, performance and functionality – It’s excellent value for money.
The Rigol DS1054Z is a 50MHz, 1GSa/s, 4-channel digital oscilloscope offering a powerful combination of quality, performance and functionality – It’s excellent value for money. Features include; high memory depth, wide dynamic range, clear display, excellent waveform capture rate, comprehensive triggering functions, auto measurements with statistics, various maths functions including the FFT, pass / fail test and various remote communications interfaces. A dedicated front-panel key enables easy printing to PictBridge compatible printers. Internal and external storage of screen dumps, raw data and instrument set-ups is also supported.
The Rigol DS1054Z can be controlled and monitored remotely from a PC, via its USB, LAN or optional GPIB interfaces – Rigol ‘Ultra Sigma’ is Windows PC compatible SCPI command based control and monitoring software. Rigol ‘Ultra Scope’ is Windows PC compatible virtual front panel software (with limited functionality). Both of these applications can be downloaded for FREE.
Numerous options are available (see ‘Optional Accessories’ tab above) including; a soft carry bag, differential probes, high-voltage probes, rack mount kit, standard calibration (traceable to UK national standards) and UKAS calibration.
Please note: Customers who would like the possibility to upgrade their Rigol DS1000Z series ‘scope in future to include 16 digital channels (‘MSO Ready’) should consider the ‘Plus’ models. Customers who would like their Rigol DS1000Z series ‘scope to have a built-in 2-channel 25MHz function / arbitrary waveform generator should consider the ‘-S’ models. These models are available in 70MHz and 100MHz variants only.
- 50MHz bandwidth, 4 channels
- Maximum sample rate 1GSa/s
- Vertical scale 1mV/div to 10V/div
- Standard memory depth now 24Mpts (was 12Mpts)
- Innovative “UltraVision” technology
- Up to 30,000wfms/s waveform capture rate
- Up to 60,000 frames real-time waveform record and replay (optional)
- 7″ WVGA (800×480) TFT LCD display, 64 intensity grading levels
- Up to 15-off trigger functions, including various protocol triggers
- Auto measurement of 33 waveform parameters, with statistics
- Built-in FFT with a choice of window functions
- Pass/fail test function
- Built-in help facility
- Connectivity: USB Host & Device, LAN(LXI), AUX Output, (USB-GPIB, optional)
- Compact size, light weight, easy to use
- Supplied with… 4-off passive probes (350MHz), USB cable, UK & European mains leads, quick guide
- Standard on all units sold after 2017… Deeper memory, waveform record & replay, advanced trigger functions & serial-bus analysis
- Options include… Soft carry bag, high-voltage probes, current probes, differential probes, rack mount kit, standard calibration, UKAS calibration
|Product Name||Rigol DS1054Z 50MHz 4 Channel Digital Oscilloscope|
|Max Resolution||800 × 480 Pixel|
|Sensitivity (SPL / 1 W @ 1 m)||1mV/div bis 10 V/div|
|Trigger mode||480P, 576P HDTV standards|
|Power Input voltage||DC/AC Kopplung, CAT I 300 Vrms, CAT II 100 Vrms|
|No of Channels||4|
|Frequency Range||25 MHz|
|Display||7" TFT, 800x480 pixels 160,000 colors|
|Dimensions||313 x 161 x 122 mm|
|Country of Origin||United States|