Rigol MSO5074 70MHz 4 Channel Digital Oscilloscope
The MSO5074 is a high-performance 70MHz 4-ch oscilloscope model designed based on RIGOL UltraVision II technology, with optional 16-ch logic analysis capability.
The MSO5074 is a high-performance 70MHz 4-ch oscilloscope model designed based on RIGOL UltraVision II technology, with optional 16-ch logic analysis capability. Sampling at 8GSa/s, and with a huge 100Mpt (200Mpts opt.) memory, and fast waveform capture rate (over 500,000wfm/s), the MSO5074 integrates 7 independent instruments into one: digital oscilloscope, a logic analyzer, a spectrum analyzer, an arbitrary waveform generator, a digital voltmeter, a 6-digit frequency counter and totalizer, and a serial protocol analyzer. The 9” touch-screen LCD offers 256-levels of intensity grading with color persistence. With convenient control via a capacitive multi-touch screen or conventional knob/keystroke entry, all of the MSO5000 series products support multiple channels, bandwidths, and the upgrade of the analysis software.
A unique feature of the MSO5074 oscilloscope is its upgradeability: 16-ch logic capability, higher bandwidth, or adding a 2-ch 14-bit 25MHz arbitrary waveform generator can be done at any time. All MSO5000 models come with the built-in hardware required for these features. All that is need to make an MS5000 oscilloscope into a full MSO is the purchase of a PLA2216 16-ch probe set, or just a software key for the other capabilities.
- Auto measurement of 41 waveform parameters; full-memory hardware measurement function
- Multiple serial protocol triggers and decodes
- Up to 450,000 frames of hardware real-time and ceaseless waveforms recording and playback functions
- Built-in advanced power analysis software (option)
- Integrates 7 independent instruments into 1
- Multiple interfaces available: USB HOST&DEVICE, LAN(LXI), HDMI, TRIG OUT, and USB-GPIB
- Web Control remote command
- Unique online version upgrade
- Novel and delicate industrial design, easy to operate
- Customizable one-key “Quick” operation
- HDMI output for connecting external displays or projectors.
|Product Name||Rigol MSO5074 70MHz 4 Channel Digital Oscilloscope|
|Max Resolution||8 bits|
|Sensitivity (SPL / 1 W @ 1 m)||1 mV/div - 10 V/div|
|Power Input voltage||CAT I 300 Vrms, transient overvoltage 1600 Vpk|
|No of Channels||4|
|Impedance||1 MΩ (Analog) 101 kΩ (Digital)|
|Rise time||≤ 5 ns|
|Display||9" capacitive touch-screen, 1024x600 pixels|
|Country of Origin||United States|