Siglent SDS2352X-E 350MHz SPO Digital Oscilloscope
The Siglent SDS2000X-E series of oscilloscopes are a 2-channel higher performance version of the Siglent SDS1202X-E model. They come in available bandwidths of 200 MHz and 350 MHz and a sampling rate of up to 2 GSa/s. With the faster sample rates and record lengths up to 28 MPts, the SDS2000X-E scopes allow for excellent signal fidelity and recording / analyzing signals up to 350 MHz (SDS2352X-E).
Other features include AWG (optional SAG1021) and MSO (requires optional SLA1016 Logic Probe and SLA2000X-E-16LA Firmware Key).
Bode Plot capability is available using the optional SAG1021 generator or any Siglent SDG-series of function generator.
With its dual-mode display allowing for intensity-grading or color-‘temperature’ display mode, the SDS2000X-E series of oscilloscopes represents one of the most powerful sub-$1000 oscilloscopes available today.
- Intelligent triggers:Edge, Slope, Pulse Width, Window, Runt, Interval,Time out (Dropout), Pattern
- Serial bus triggering and decoding (standard), supports protocols IIC, SPI,
UART, CAN, LIN
- Low background noise with voltage scales from 500μV/div to 10V/div
- 10 types of one-button shortcuts, supports Auto Setup, Default, Cursors, Measure, Roll, History, Display/Persist, Clear Sweep, Zoom and Print
- History waveform record (history) function (maximum recorded waveform length is 80,000 frames)
- 1 Mpt FFT
- Math and measurement functions use all sampled data points in memory (up to 28 Mpts)
- Math functions (FFT, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, integration, differential, square root)
- Large 7 inch TFT -LCD display with 800 * 480 resolution
- Supports Multi-language display and embedded online help
|Product Name||Siglent SDS2352X-E 350MHz SPO Digital Oscilloscope|
|Sensitivity (SPL / 1 W @ 1 m)||500 uV/div – 10 V/div.|
|Trigger||Edge, Slope, Pulse Width, Window, Runt, Interval, Dropout, Pattern, Video|
|Trigger mode||IIC, SPI, UART, CAN, LIN|
|No of Channels||2+EXT|
|Display||7 inch TFT–LCD (800 x 480 pixels)|
|Country of Origin||United States|